Chap 7

--Melissa's POV--
The girls were all helping me get ready I am really thankful for all my friends and I wouldn't ask for any other way. I ended up choosing Selena's outfit I have to admit they all have amazing taste. It was a high black skirt, with a cheetah print crop top tucked into the skirt, and a pink jacket along with black heels. Maddie did my make up and Julia did my hair. She curled it and Maddie did a touch of blush, Nude lipstick, and make a wing with the eyeliner.

 She curled it and Maddie did a touch of blush, Nude lipstick, and make a wing with the eyeliner

"Your done, let's see" Kenzie said as me and Jules walked out of the bathroom.

The girls were all sitting on my bed and started screaming in awe. Then we all heard the door bell. The girls ran downstairs and left me in my room I was so nervous. Mason came in my room.

"My baby sister is growing up" he said fake crying

I giggled and hugged him "I have to" I fake cried with him

He pulled away and looked at me " you look beautiful munchkin"

Then we heard the girls scream to me "Mel! Get your ass down here now!"

I looked at Mason and he nodded, i walked down stairs and hugged Ethan

"You look beautiful" he smiled at me

"Go get him tiger" Selena said and with that we left the house.

"You look incredible" he said kissing my cheek

"T-thank you" I replied blushing I still get butterflies from him.

--Ethan's POV--
I couldn't get my eyes off of her she was so damn perfect. I'm so glad I ran into her at the store. I was holding her hand the whole way there. Once we got to the restaurant I ran over and opened her door. I kissed her cheek, took her hand and walked into the restaurant. The lady took us to our table and gave us the menu.
She was reading the menu and I was just staring at her.

"Yes?" She said looking up at me

"Huh?" I said confused

"Why are you looking at me is my make up ruined?!" She replied

"No no you look amazing...that's why I'm staring at you" I could tell she was blushing intensely.

  --Melissa's POV--
A skinny, blonde waitress come up to us to take our order. She looked at Ethan and started flirting with him.

"Hi what can I get for you" she said biting her lip. Ethan completely ignored her and he knew what she was doing. I just laughed.

"Mmm can I have the steak and side of mashed potatoes" he said. She turned to me.

"What do you want?" She said with a bitchy attitude

"Can I have the same but a little less bitch?" I turned to her and gave her a bitchy smile. Her face turned red and Ethan was trying not to laugh. She walked away to get our food.

"Wow your cute and feisty how did I get so lucky" he laughed

"It's the package honey" I giggled

"I wouldn't want it any other way" he said which caused me to blush

After 20 minutes the blonde came out with our food. I can tell she pulled her shirt down and she bent forward putting our food down.

"I don't remember ordering your tits on the side" she completely ignored me and turned to Ethan who was trying so hard not to laugh again.

"You enjoying your food cutie? Do you need anything el-" I cut her off

"Hey here's a suggestion next time use a glue stick not chap stick" I smiled and Ethan burst out laughing. She walked away stomping. After we finished eating a new waiter came up to us thank God. We payed and left.

"Your a feisty one" Ethan said holding my hand

"When it comes to what's mine I'm very overprotective" I said not thinking before I spoke

"I'm yours?" He said

"I-I didn't think before I spoke I'm so-" I couldn't finish my sentence because a pair of soft lips were placed on mine. He pulled away.

"I had fun" I smiled biting my lip

"I did too" he smiled back at me

Ugh I'm so lost idek anymore I still don't know who I'm talking to. Does anyone even read these
Re edited 1/19/17