Chap 11

--Melissa's POV--
Me and Maddie couldn't believe our eyes. I turned to Ethan and hugged him.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear

"I love you more" he whispered back

We all sat down under the tent they had set up. There were pillows everywhere with lights wrapped around the tent poles. Where were little candle cups on the sand...it was all perfect. We sat under the stars and watched the waves splashing. Then Maddie and gray got up and walked away I don't know to where though. But I had a feeling something good was gonna happen.

"Melissa I love you more than anything" he looked at me and I knew where this was going "and I want you to me my first and last if you let me" I leaned in and kissed him

"Your beautiful" he whispered in my ear. The rest of the night was history.

--Grayson's POV--
Me and Maddie were walking along the shore when we stopped and stared at the water. I quickly took off my pants and unbuttoned my shirt. I ran into the water and looked at Maddie. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Your crazy!" She yells to me like she read my mind

"Come in!" I yelled

She slowly took off her dress and let it drop she ran over to me in the water "oh! It's so cold!" She said and I hugged her. I looked her in the eyes

"Your absolutely breathtaking" I say and I kiss her. She kissed me back. We stayed in that position for a while until I splashed her. She screamed and we started playing in the water.

-6:00 am-
Me and Maddie fell asleep holding each other on the beach. I woke her up, we got dressed, and walked back to the tent. Mel and E were cuddling and you can tell they weren't dressed but luckily they were covered. We took a picture and sent it to our friends. You can clearly see everything in the picture. We captioned it "true love" and went to wake them up.

--Melissa's POV--
I woke up in Ethan's arms. I smiled remembering last night and I pecked his lips. I looked up and saw Gray and Mads staring at us and giggling. After a while we got everything packed and went home. Luckily my mom and Mason were still asleep so me and Ethan snuck up to my room. I was so soar that E had to carry me from the beach to the car and from the car to my room. I felt so bad. After Gray and Maddie dropped us off they went back to there house. I got changed into one of Ethan's sweat shirts and my short shorts. We fell asleep in each other's arms again.

-12:00 pm-
Luckily it was Saturday because if I went to cheer I wouldn't be able to even do a cartwheel. Me and Ethan got up and brushed our teeth and went downstairs. E kept smiling at me and that smile kept melting my heart.

"Stawwwp" I said

"What did I do" he asked confused

"Your smile it's too cute and it melts my heart" I said covering my face. He chuckled and left the room. We both sat on the couch and watched "A Walk To Remember"

"I love you" he said kissing my ear

"I love you more" I snuggled into his warm chest and continued watching the movie

Im sorry I had to re edit the beach part I just couldn't EWWWWW ok I'm good
Re edited 1/19/17