Chap 10

-5 months later-
           --Melissa's POV--
We were all sitting on my bed doing homework when I screamed and everyone looked at me scared.

"What's wrong babe?!" Ethan said

"I had the best ideaaaaaa" I said

"What!!! what!!" maddie said

"Twos words: double date" I looked around

Ethan seemed to like the idea. And Grayson and Maddie were blushing.

"Hey Maddie can I talk to you for a sec" gray said

"Sure" she looked at me and I shrugged. Right when they got out Ethan pulled me onto his lap and stared at me.

"I missed you" he said smiling at me

"I missed you to bubba" I kissed his nose

  --Maddie's POV--
"So what's up" I said nervously

"Maddie I-I like you" he said looking into my eyes

"I l-like you too" I said looking down. He lifted my chin and brought his lips to mine. We kissed and it felt amazing. He pulled away and smiled at me. We walked back into Mels room. Where they were sitting awkwardly on the bed.

"Hey hi how are you" Mel said

"So what's going on with you two" gray said

"Nothing" me and Ethan said in unison

"Yup explains Ethan's messy hair and Mels neck" maddie chuckled

--Melissa's POV--
My eyes widened when she said that and I stared at Ethan.

"E!" I said running to the bathroom. They all started laughing. I came out trying to cover it. "What if my mom sees it?!" They all quieted down then started laughing again. I just rolled my eyes and sat down carrying on with my homework.

"So love birds where did y'all go" Ethan asked and maddie and gray blushed.

"I guess we're a thing now" Grayson says taking Maddie's hand. We were all so happy and it couldn't get any better

-6:00-
Me and Maddie were getting ready for the date. She wore a red dress with a cut out design on the top, she also wore red high heels, with a dark brown bag. She straightened her hair and put blue circular glasses in her hair. She went and did her make up while I wore my cloths. I put on a black dress the same as Maddie's but with a heart cut out at the top, I matched it with black high heels, and a light brown bag. I curled my hair and put in my white circular glasses.

"You ready" I shouted to Maddie as I put on my make up. We walked downstairs and sat in the living room. My mom walked in and froze.

"Oh.My.God. You guys look amazing!" My mom screamed

"Thanks mom" I said. We heard the door knock and Mason came running downstairs

"I got it" he screamed. He opened the door and looked at Grayson and Ethan.

"Ethan you better take care of my sister or else..." Mason said. I walked up behind him.

"Mason! What the fuck" I said and he backed away revealing Ethan and Grayson. E looked so hot wearing his flannel and jeans. He walked in and kissed my cheek . My mom quickly came in and took a picture. We pulled away quickly.

"Maa!" I yell and Ethan laughed. Maddie and gray were already waiting for us in the car.

"Bye ma bye Mason!" I yelled. Ethan ran and opened the passengers door for me.

"After you princess" he said. I pecked his lips and got into the car. He turned on the car and started driving. Gray and Maddie were in the back talking and Ethan had his hand on my thigh drawing circles with his thumb while driving to the restaurant. We got out of the car and walking into the restaurant. We got our seats and read the menus. Out of no where Ethan started laughing.

"What?" I said

"Remember on our first date when you told that blonde off" he said cracking up

"How could I forget" I said blushing looking down. He put his hand on my hand and kissed the side of my head. We all ate and laughed and talked. After we finished we left and walked to the beach. The restaurant was right next to the beach so there was no point of driving. Me and Maddie were holding our boys hands and our boys were holding mine and Maddie's shoes in their other hands.

"It's so beautiful" I said stopping in front of the water. Ethan wrapped his hands around me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"Yes she is" he said light kissing my neck. Maddie and Grayson were holding hands and walking on the shore. Ethan took my hand and told me to close my eyes. Grayson did the same with Maddie.

"Grayson where are we going" Maddie said as Grayson had his arms around her guiding her. Ethan had his arms wrapped around me holding me as we walked.

"We are almost here" Ethan said. We got to the area.

"Ok girls open!" The boys said at the same time

Me and Maddie gasped not believing what we were seeing.

Can this story even be fixed? It's so ew why are y'all still reading
Re edited 1/19/17