Chap 17

--Ethan's POV--
I was gonna surprise Mel today. I went right after school to pick up a locket I ordered. It had a blue flower in the center. I got the locket and paid the clerk. As soon as I got to the hospital I ran to her room. I opened the door slowly and saw her laying there crying.

"Mel..." She looked up at me with sad eyes

"Go away Ethan" she said crying harder

"Baby what happened" I walked over to the bed, taking her hand

"You know damn well what happened!"she pulled her hand away and pushed me

"No I don't" i was so confused

"Y-you kissed her!"

"Who?!"

"That new girl..."

"No I d-"

"Don't lie to me! I saw the picture"

"What picture?!" She showed me a picture on her phone "baby whatever this is I swear it's fake I didn't talk to her at all today" she didn't look at me. "Mel..."

"How do I know your not lying..." She looked at me

"Because I am in love with YOU and Only YOU. That picture is fake. We aren't even wearing the same clothing." She looked at the picture then at me.

"You could have changed, is that why it took you so long to get here?"

"No! I went and got you this" I handed her the bag with the locket

--Melissa's POV--
I opened the bag and took out the little box. I opened it revealing a golden locket with my favorite flower in the middle. I immediately felt bad.

"I-I'm sorry" I said looking down

"It's ok baby you didn't know your under a lot of stress" he came and hugged me. We sat there enjoying each other's warmth.

-Friday-
I'm finally being discharged today! Ethan came and helped me get everything. He said we have to go to my house so I can change. I was confused but I played along. I changed into a white lace dress along with white wedges

 I changed into a white lace dress along with white wedges

We drove to his house and he ran to open the door for me.

"You ready?" He smiled wide

"To go into your house?" He ignored me and walked to his house holding my hand. He opened the door...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed. Our family's were there and some friends from school. They had a banner hanging up that said "Welcome Home". We ate, talked, and laughed. I caught Ethan staring at me a couple times.

"Yes?"

"Nothing it's just you look amazing in the dress" he winked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you" I looked him in the eyes

"I love you" he replied and kissed me. Everyone was awing and taking pictures. It was pretty embarrassing but it didn't bother me. Everyone went home and my mom said I could stay at Ethan's.

"Babe you wanna go to bed?" He asked me. We were all sitting in the living room. Grayson and Maddie were cuddling. Lisa and Sean were watching a movie, Cameron was sitting on her phone, and I had my head on Ethan's lap. He was playing with my hair.

"Sure lets go" he got up and picked me up bridal style

I laughed and yelled bye to everyone "bye mom, dad, gray, mads, cammm" they all laughed. Yes I call Sean and Lisa mom and dad deal with it.

           --Cameron's POV--
"She's the cutest thing ever" i giggled. We could here her giggling and yelling at Ethan to stop. I guess he was tickling her. We all laughed and went back to watching tv

                --Ethan's POV--
After I got to my room with Mel I threw her on the bed. She was laughing so much. I got on top of her and started tickling her.

"E...than! Stawpppp" she said trying to catch her breath. I started tickling her sides, neck, and feet. I finally stopped after a couple of wreck less minutes.

"Oh my..." She tried to catch her breath. I just started into her green eyes. They were beautiful, I could stare at them for ever.

"E I think you have staring problems" she staring back at me

"It's only with you. I get lost in your eyes" I got closer to her face. She closed her eyes and got closer. I started tickling her sides again

"Ethan!!" She screamed. She pulled me by my neck and kissed my lips causing me to stop tickling her. I put my hands besides her head supporting my weight. I started kissing from her lips, to her cheek, down to her neck. I started sucking on her sweet spot

"Whoops" I smiled innocently

"Ethan!" She knew I marked her.

"Eh" I went and kissed her again. After a heated make out session we decided on eating ice cream and watching a movie. I got off the bed and she jumped on my back. We ran downstairs and everyone looked up at us.

"Haiiii" Mel screamed at them and giggled

"Onward horsy" I laughed and ran to the kitchen. Everyone in the living room was laughing. We got the ice cream and ran past everyone to my room. I set her down and jumped on the bed eating the ice cream. She ran to my closet and came out with only my sweatshirt on. It covered her bottom area so I'm guessed she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"I'm keeping this end of convo" she jumped next to me

"It's all yours"

"Yay!" She giggled like a little kid. This girl was way to cute. We ate the ice cream and watched 22 jump street. I looked down and noticed Mel was asleep. I kissed her head and fell asleep short after.

I wanna go back and ask my old self why I kept saying "they were laughing their heads off" so much or "they took a picture" like why! How do you have so much storage
Re edited 1/20/17