Chap 12

--Melissa's POV--
Today is mine and Ethan's 8 month anniversary. I can't believe we have been together 8 months. He will always be my first and my last. I love him so much

I was sitting at my desk on my lap top doing online shopping when two tickets were placed in front of my face. I looked at the tickets and gasped. I turned around and hugged Ethan.

"We are going to Disneyland?!" I shouted jumped up and down like a little kid.

"Yes we are babe happy anniversary" he said pecking my lips and walking to my bed

"Happy anniversary" I said back "when are we leaving?" I asked

"As soon as your ready" he said

I ran to my closet screaming and I could hear E laughing. I put on a grey crop top, along with blue short shorts, white shoes, and a black and white nike jacket. I put on my Mickey Mouse hat so I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

I ran out of my closet and saw Ethan passed out on my bed

"No!! E wake up!!" I screamed. I saw him slightly smile. That little...so I played along. I started fake crying.

"p-please" I said trying not to laugh. His head shot up.

"No! I'm awake! Don't cry" he screamed. I started giggling.

"Let's goooo" I grabbed his hand and my purse and ran outside to the car. We got in and started driving.

-1 hour and 30 mins later-

I felt a hand tapping me. I opened my eyes and saw we were exiting off the freeway.

"Yay!" I shouted and Ethan started laughing.

"Almost there baby" he said intertwining our hands. I took my phone out and snapped A picture of our hands and captioned it "Happy 8 Months baby i love you ❤️". We finally got to our destination. E ran over and opened the door for me. I got out and he kissed me before holding my hand and walking over to the ticket booth. After we gave our tickets a bunch of girls ran up to us. Some asked to take pictures of Ethan so I took the pictures for them. Some girls noticed me and took pictures with me which I don't know why but I was cool with it. A few of them gave me dirty looks but I just brushed it off.

"Hi! Can I get your autograph" a teen girl asked coming up to me and Ethan. E was about to reach for the book when she turned to me. "If you don't mind can I have yours" my eyes widened.

"Of course babe" I took it and signed it. Then she gave it to Ethan. She stood in between us and her mom took a picture. Our day consist of riding rides, eating, and taking pictures. Most girlfriends would get jealous that her boyfriend wasn't paying attention to them. But the smile on Ethan's face made me smile.

-3 hours later-
We were walking hand in hand when the parade started. The sun had gone down and it the whole park was lit with amazing colors. We stood and watched the parade as Ethan had his arms wrapped around me.

               --Maddie's POV--
I was sitting at home going through my snap and insta, when I got a text from Grayson-

Gray👅-hey mads wanna come over?

Me-sure omw!

I got up, got dressed, and left my house. I walked to grays house and the door was slightly opened. I walked in and saw something I would never imagine to see. Grayson and his ex were making out. I ran out crying. I ran and ran. I could here Grayson shouting for me but I just kept running. I ran to where me and gray played at the beach on our date. I just stood in front of the shore crying my eyes out.

                --Grayson's POV--
I can't believe that happened. I was in the kitchen when I heard someone come in. My phone was in the living room. I walked in and saw my ex.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I basically screamed at her

"I'm here for you" she said forcefully kissing me. I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't let go. I heard the door slam and I looked up. Oh no oh no maddie saw us. I pushed her off and ran i kept shouting for her but she just kept running.

                --Maddies's POV--
I didn't know what to do, I didn't wanna call Mel because her and Ethan were celebrating their anniversary. So I just walked to her house, I knocked on the door and waited.

"Maddie? What's wrong honey?!" Mels mom asked me as she opened the door. I ran and hugged her.

"C-can I stay here till Mel gets b-back" I said through my tears

"Of Course sweetie go up to her room" she said sweetly. I walked up to her room and got into her bed. I grabbed a pillow and quietly cried. I laid there waiting for Mel to get back.

Ok I'm kinda growing on this chapter it wasn't that bad right? Who tf am I kidding
Re edited 1/19/17