Chapter.51.Waiting with Patience.<3

'Father where are you'

'Dungeons'

I can feel myself grinning like a madman. They have yet to catch Kermit, but seeing as we now have Thomas and John – the traitor, in our grasp I have a feeling we will catch him soon. Rushing down the steps my father is already waiting at the end. I pull him in for a hug, "How's Maya?"

"Um, still not talking. She's eating, and Amber I think is back because she's healing." My lips spread wide yet again, "She actually touched my cheek when I told her I was leaving. Yes, I mean we lay together all the time but it's me who pulls her into my chest and she just doesn't protest. So, baby steps." I muster out and Jax nods in agreement. I'm surprised he's as calm as he is, I know he wants to hear Maya's voice, and see love in her eyes just as much as I do. "So why am I down here?"

He jolts his head behind him, silently telling me to follow his lead. We pass by Thomas' cell and it's like Jax has taken full control whenever we see him. He's right on the edge, I can feel him. One wrong word and we'll be feral. Thomas got away from us once when we were ambushed by some of his pack members on our way to Maya. We handled the wolves and got out of there to get to Maya but we were too late. He lifts his head and stares at me, his body a lovely color of black and purple, "42 days and I'll very much enjoy killing you."

'He won't talk.'

'Why?' The annoyance of my tone comes out before I have a chance to stop it. Anyone will talk, it just depends on their pain tolerance.

'Let me rephrase that. He can't talk.' I raise my brows, silently telling him to elaborate. 'When we were questioning him on the whereabouts of both his pack and Kermit's he bit off his tongue.'

Without wasting a second I unlock the cage and swing the cell open. "TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" My fist connects to his face, a satisfying crack echoing within the cells. "You can still write though, can't you?" Again, my punch hits his nose. Getting down at eye level, my amber orbs flash into his terrified brown ones. "You. Aren't. Done. You are a coward Thomas and I have every intention of finding out what you know. Just because you bit off your tongue doesn't mean I'll stop getting information from you because your fingers work fine. Lifting his right arm, I clasp it to the chain attached to the wall, and repeating the same actions with his left. "Just so you won't get any ideas. I'd hate for you to lose your fingers." My clenched hand connects to his ribs before I exit the cage. "You stop feeding information when you're dead Thomas and not a second before."

My father glances at me and I can see pride flashing in his orbs. "This way." I'm led into a solitary cell where John is already waiting.

'Katie and Melody?'

'Currently unavailable, at least to him.'

"Let's start from the beginning John." My father grits out, I can feel his frustration through the bond. "I brought my son down here so you can tell him why you helped out in Luna Maya's capture." Jax growls, he's urging me to take a step towards him. So, I do. My power emanating from me with each and every step. "NOW! Or Melody will be the one suffering from your incompetence."

"He would get rid of Kris and his whore of a mother if I helped with Maya's escape." I can feel fur sprouting from my skin. "Eventually you'd be too weak to run the pack, I'd challenge you and I'd win."

He's pinned up against the wall by his throat before my mind even registered what I did. "You are one stupid son of a bitch." I punch his ribs, and watch as his face contorts from the pain. "Do you honestly believe that you could defeat me? Depressed or not, Jax would have torn you to shreds." I tighten the grip on his throat, his face turning a deeper shade of red. "For shits and giggles let's just say you did beat me. Do you think my father would allow you to run this pack? You don't think he would have challenged you for the position?" Blue spots start to form on his cheeks, "As for Naomi and your son, you are the absolute worst kind of male and I hope that I never meet anyone like you ever again in this world." Putting Kermit aside for the moment, "That is your son." Lifting him off the wall, I loosen my grip only to slam him back into the concrete, "And whether you like it or not he is part of you. YOU, were the one who slept with Naomi." Again, his back connects to the concrete. "YOU didn't wait to have sex till you were mated." Again. "YOU filled her with your sperm you worthless trash!" Letting him fall to the ground, he coughs and gasps for air. "If in your eyes Naomi is justified to die then so are you. She kept her male, only to lose her mate. In my eyes, that's the best kind of female."