Chapter.5.They Do NOT Sparkle in the Sun.<3

"Holy balls." I'm staring at this pack house in awe. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm the daughter of a damn Alpha! I grew up in a pack house, but it was nowhere near this big. I guess that makes sense though, this is one of the biggest if not the biggest pack in the United States. No matter how hard I tried to stay in the loop for the past 6 years it is incredibly hard to do. I mostly just trained and made plans for... whatever made plans. I pull on the handle of the car to get out but nothing happens, child lock is still on. "Plan on letting me free?" I question and don't look at Josh, I've learned the hard way that he'll get what he wants if I do that.

"For a price." Ugh, here we go. "Kiss me." He whispers and I don't have to look at him to know he's got that adorable 'I'm an ass' smirk.

My wolf is yelling at me to kiss him, she wants me to take him to the backseat and have him claim us. She's a little bit of a hussy. But then I'm like, oh yeah I'm a werewolf, "Or I could shatter your window of your precious Challenger." I arch my brow and smile when I hear the click of the locks. "Smart boy."

"Man." He groans as we climb out of the car.

"Pup."

He growls and is in front of me within a second, "I am not a pup."

"MAYA!" I peek around my ridiculously good looking mate and see Riley running towards us. "What took you so long?"

Josh tosses his arm on my shoulder that I knock off instantly, "My baby girl here decided to play around a little bit and go on a run."

I can't help but roll my eyes, "First of all I'm not your anything-"

"You're my mate." He growls and now I know something is wrong with me, that turned me on. I cross my ankles and smile at my best friend before looking at Alpha Josh.

"I could always reje-"A hand over my mouth stops me before I can even finish the second syllable.

'HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MATE!'

I would normally pay very close attention to my wolf but watching my mate get angry and seeing my best friend run towards the pack house has my full and undivided attention. His eyes flicker from the chocolate brown to amber, back and forth in a fight for dominance. No doubt his wolf is wanting to take charge and mark me before I do something stupid. I already know I couldn't reject him, not whenever a hand on my mouth feels like my heaven. It shouldn't feel this good. It is a hand on my mouth for Goddess sakes.

When I notice his claws elongating I realize I have to step in. I've mentioned before that a mate's scent is very calming, but when your mate is angry it is one of the only things that can calm the wolf inside of them down. So I snatch him by the nape of his neck and place his nose in the junction where my shoulder and neck meet, where our scent is the strongest. His hand is pulled off of my mouth and is running through my hair, he's clutching my mane like it's a lifeline. This feels amazing, I never even thought for a moment that a mate pull could be so strong. I just thought it was 2 wolves wanting one another.

I don't move, his breathing is becoming steady but me staying still and in his arms will make it obvious to his wolf that I'm not going anywhere, that I'm in his arms right now and there's no need to come out. If his wolf comes out mine will too and they want one another so bad it will be hard to remain conscious and not take a backseat to her. "Let me make something clear." He drags his lips across my skin and I involuntarily moan. "I will not reject you, you will not reject me." Josh inhales deeply again and tugs me closer to his body, though I don't know how that's possible. The only thing preventing skin on skin contact is our clothes. "I will duct tape your mouth shut, I will reject your rejection, or I will mark you before you can finish your sentence." His teeth scratch against my skin and I bite my lip to prevent any unnecessary noises from escaping. This is the part where I'm supposed to push him off, but I can't. My will power is so weak when it comes to him. "Do you understand what I'm getting at baby girl? You are mine for the rest of our lives."