"It's okay," I said in between my sobs, "if you don't want to come along.. I'll try to forget that mesmerizing feel that I got down there.. I'll.." And I turned around. I bet this was working.

"Tia, stop crying, you maniac. Why do you do this? Oh my, stop it." She bent down in front of me and cleared all the water droplets settled on my face. Typical Aricia.

"I can't stop it. I really want to do it. Why doesn't anything get it?"  I sucked on my nose again. Aricia does this every time I cry and that's what I love about her.

"I get it, Tia. But last time you know the situation was different. But it's okay. I'll come with you for this stupid extravaganza of yours. One last time."

Who knew that would actually be the last time?

Who knew that this little feet of mine will land all of us in a pool of sorrow?

Who knew that I would never look forward to that day?

No one did. I did not at least.

I cleared the lines of droplets rolling down my cheeks. The memory of that day was still fresh in my mind. Today, after almost nine years, it seems that it was just yesterday. I looked at the clock next to my bed and it was six o clock already. I had to be up within some time. I looked to the other side of the bed and Liam was sleeping peacefully. He was back only after two this night after his 'small walk'. he thought I was fast asleep. But I wasn't. I didn't even sleep for a second, replaying all the memories in my mind over and over again.

I slipped inside the duvet and switched off the lights on my side. It was definitely not the time to sleep but since I had a long day ahead, I had to catch up on some sleep. I closed my eyes for sleep to come over take me and the memory which played in my head like a recording now came as a dream or a nightmare.

--

"Tiara, stop acting like a freaking sleeping beauty and get up." My eyes crinkled as I heard a hoarse voice ringing in my ear drums. But my eyes shut again as I was still in my dream world.

"Do not blame me if we are late for your stupid endeavour." That voice again came rushing in my ears. I'll come with you for this stupid extravaganza of yours. Similar set of words came to my notice after the previous ones and I could not guess to whom it belonged.

"I'm so sure your mother has a tough time every morning trying to wake you up."

"It's past eight forty five. Do you have any plans of getting your arse out?

"What the fuck? I give up. Do whatever seems right to you." Irritation and annoyance was filled in that voice and the volume of it turned down as I could hear his faint steps outside the room. My eyes opened up again and gave out a huge yawn and stretch. I looked at the clock and it was only past seven thirty. That bastard.

I knew today was going to be a difficult day since I have just slept for roughly two hours and also, I have many unspoken and hidden memories to take care of. I just wish this day get's skipped from the calender because all I want to do is get inside the blanket and away from anyone and everyone.

I slipped in my slippers as I pulled the hem of Liam's shirt down as it had already reached my lower belly. Thank god for tights. And also, thank god that Liam was gentleman enough not to drag me out of the blanket just to wake me up.

As I made myself to walk, no, drag myself out of the bedroom, still submerged in my hopeless memories of my past I felt I bumped into something hard and solid and within seconds my buttock landed straight on the ground making me wince loudly.