"Kind of." One of the members said. "We traced it back to a location in the middle of nowhere. A secluded area. I don't know if it is a bug or something but it is the only thing we were able to get from the phone." I thanked the member and quickly brought the news back to Onew. He pondered what to do and after a second he suggested that we should try the place.

"It is the only lead we have. If we don't go try this, then we have nothing else." Onew said. He looked defeated and tired with this case. We have been chasing these guys for weeks and we just hope that we can get the daughter back safe and sound. The last thing we want was for something to happen to her after she was taken from her father.

"Okay. If you think we should go, then let's go. Should we bring some back-up? Just in case?" I questioned, wondering if it would be safe for the two of us to go alone.

"Well...since we don't know if it's actually going to lead us to anything maybe we should go and check it out first and then if we need back-up we call it in." He suggested.

"I don't know, Onew..." I said nervously, my mind thinking of every possible thing that could go wrong.

"It will be fine, Y/N. I promise." He placed his hand on my shoulder, reassuring me. I smiled towards him and he returned it, flashing a big toothy grin. I laughed a little at his reaction and he removed his hand at that.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded, following him as he walked out the door, believing that what he said would be true.

~~~

After an hour of driving, we had reached the location that the GPS had led us to. We slowly climbed out of the car, staying alert to our surroundings. Guns cocked and out in front of us, Onew lead us to where the location was telling us to go. After a few minutes of rummaging through trees, we had a arrived at what appeared to be some sort of abandoned warehouse.

"Why does it always have to be a warehouse?" I whispered, frustrated and nervous at what was waiting for us behind those doors. "I think we should call back up now before-" Ignoring me, Onew rushed ahead to stand beside the entrance to the door. I silently cursed at his recklessness and followed after. I don't have a good feeling about this, I thought. I quickly ran to the other side of the door and looked at Onew in the eyes. He motioned his head to the door, letting me know that it seemed clear. I backed up and stood in front of the door, shaking slightly now. I glanced back at Onew once more and when he nodded I grabbed the handle and pulled the door open.

Onew immediately came to stand by me and we slowly went inside. We scanned the area and were surprised to not have found anything. I was starting to lose hope when I heard Onew whisper from across the other side of the room. I ran over and found Onew to be standing in front of another door.

"Do you hear anything?" I whispered. Onew leaned his ear up against the door and studied. A few seconds later, he shook his head. "Do you think there is even anyone here? Is this a trap?" I suggested, wondering as to why the GPS lead us to this place.

"I don't know but we should at least check behind this door. We should thoroughly scan the area before we move on." Hesitant, I nodded. He then moved to open the door, his hand grasping the handle tightly. Gun still held out, I waited for him to open the door. He pushed it backwards and we both ran in. To our surprise, the small room was empty.

"What the hell?" He whispered confused. Before I could say anything I was suddenly hit in the head from behind, only hearing Onew in the distance yelling my name. My vision went blurry as I fell to the ground, fading from consciousness.

~~~

Grunting as I slowly awoke, all of my senses became more heightened than before. I woke up to find myself tied tightly with rope to a chair and my mouth gagged with cloth. I tried to shake out of the hold but it was to no use. I quickly scanned the room around me and my eyes landed on Onew. He was directly opposite from me, tied up as well. However, he did not have his mouth covered, leaving me to wonder why. He was still unconscious. I tried to yell for him to wake up when all that came out was muffled screams.