6 dates in 24 hours // tyler joseph

beep beep beep went the sound of your alarm clock. "ugh, what?!? it's Saturday. I don't have work till Monday!", you said reaching for the snooze button. but instead of touching your alarm clock you touched a person. you gasped and opened your eyes. it was Tyler bouncing around making beeping noises. "dude, seriously?", you said angrily. "heyyyyy y/n, do you know what today is?". a light bulb went on inside your head and you smiled. "our one year anniversary!", you both shouted at the same time. "now move your cute little butt because I got dates planned!" "dates?", you said lifting yourself up on one elbow. "yes. dates. plural.", he said now standing in your doorway. "what dates", you said putting emphasis on the S, "would we be doing at 5am?" "you'll see, baby", Tyler said walking down the hall.

Date number uno. it was now 5:30 and Tyler yelled at you to hurry and that we'll miss "it". while speedily walking toward him. you pondered what he meant by "it". in his hands were a large blue comforter and big container filled with breakfast food. he smiled and said "lets go" and skipped out of the apartment door. about 2 minutes later you stood in front of a door with a sign plastered to it that said, "rooftop/employees only". Tyler open the door and looked back to smirk at you. "Tyler, what are we doing? this is employees only!" "who cares?! it's our anniversary!" he shouted. his statement echoed through the metal staircase. when you reached the roof door Tyler pushed it open and said "tadah". a vast sky of purples and pinks were mushed together like paints on a canvas. finally, Tyler snapped you out of your staring state and put his hands out toward the blanket he had laid out and the food. you both sat there while the beautiful sun rose high into the sky eating breakfast foods and drinking hand pressed orange juice that Tyler had made himself. after eating, you snuggled into his side and whispered a quiet "thank you".

Date number 2. "y/n, are you ready for date number 2? it's a doozy!", he said smiling up a storm. you laughed, "doozy? what are you 60 years old?". he chuckled and pulled you into his side while you guys walked out to the car. "hey y/n?", Tyler said with his hands on the wheel driving down a road you've never been down before. "yes sir-e bob?" "look who's 60 now!", he laughed. you lightly socked him in the arm. "ow! but seriously now. are you afraid of heights?" "no", you said cocking your head in a confused manner. "that's good, babes", he said parking the car. right in front of you were over 10 hot air balloons. the balloons were all different colors and designs; striped red, blue polka dots, etc. you gasped and ran toward the huge things leaving Tyler behind. a couple minutes later Tyler caught up with you and he gave the hot air balloon ride tickets to one of the men running this event. you hopped into a balloon that was white and had a big red heart on it. "you ready?", the man accompanying said. you both nodded and the man let you 3 up into the air. you floated along the blue sky above the fields and hills. Tyler held you close, he seemed nervous. "Tyler?" "uh huh?", he said trembling. "are you afraid of heights?" you all laughed.

date number three. when the balloon hit the floor you said your thank you's and trailed back to your car. "well that was scary" "oh the irony!", you said throwing your arms up. Tyler got back into drivers seat and you got back into the passenger seat. "where to now?" "the mountains", Tyler said. you widen your eyes. you knew you were going hiking and you absolutely adored hiking. "we're going hiking, huh ty?!", you said practically screaming. he nodded and you unbuckled your seat belt and kiss him. pretty soon you both were walking up a steep, rugged trail to get to a pond. when you were there you ate lunch, which was pb&j. you sat by the pond quietly looking at the fish swimming around. Tyler wiped his hands of on a napkin, "all finished!". Tyler had peanut butter all over his mouth. you rolled back in hysterics and handed him another napkin.

date #4. on the ride home it was silent, I guess it was because you guys were tired. Tyler finally spoke up when he was pulling into the driveway of yike apartment complex , "date number four coming right up!" you looked at him in confusion. he smirked. you smirked. you both ran up to the third floor laughing and messing about. by the time your apartment door closed you both were undressed and running and giggling toward the bathroom. Tyler turned on the shower faucet, hot water spewed out almost instantly. "thank god you paid the water bill!", Tyler said jumping into the shower. you followed him and let nature take its course.

date number five-o. two words, fancy dinner. it was now 4:30pm and you and Tyler were getting ready to go to a fancy place to eat at at 5:00pm. a little later, you were finished with your regimen you went out of the bathroom dressed in your silk, blue cocktail dress. you finally found him in the kitchen dressed up in his tux with a smile plastered on his face. "you look absolutely stunning, darling", Tyler said locking arms with you. shall we be on our way?", you asked. "we shall".

the last date of the night, date number 6. over dinner you guys laughed and talked for what seemed like hours. and when you were both finished you paid and both got in the car. "well, Tyler that was absolutely amazing! I had a wonderful time", you said placing a kiss to his lips. "it's not over just yet". you looked at him with squinted eyes. while Tyler continued driving you looked up at the stars from the rolled up car window. as the ride continued, Tyler drove up the hills a bit to a cliff or a look out spot. "here is Makeout Point", Tyler said getting out of the car, referring to this place's famous name. you took of your heels and sat on the hood of your car. Tyler followed soon no longer sporting his tux jacket and tie. you looked into his eyes, they shone in the moonlight. "you're so beautiful, y/n", Tyler said  staring at you for a bit then looking out at the scenery.

A/N
ahhhhh sorry I've been gone so long!!! I've just been so busy with school work and stuff. I hope this is okay! love you all! vote and comment