nightmare // tyler joseph

WARNING GORE AHEAD!!!
this chapter might disturbing or scary so if this bothers you do not read.

you woke up cold and shivering. eyelids barely lifting. when you were finally ready to sit up you look over and realized your hands were shackled to the bed. this wasn't your room either it looked like a basement. it was dusty and dim with furniture spread out here and there. you started panicking. you were thrashing around trying to get loose even though you knew in the back of your mind it was no use.

"stop moving, you'll only break your limbs." said a voice from the corner of the basement.

"w-whose there?" you said shaking.

you were staring at the dark corner the voice was coming from, all you could see were toes.

"not who, what." the voice said.

next thing you know the mysterious creature crawled out from the corner. it then stood in the sunlight of the small basement window. it was pale white and had no clothes. torn flesh hanging from its arms and legs. it's eyes black as paved roads. you widen your eyes not believing what you were seeing.

"hello y/n." the creature said moving his way over to the left side of the bed.

"who a-are you? why am I here?!" you said loudly looking down shackled hands.

"I'm your new friend. I've been watching you from the shadows of dark places. its where things like me live." it stopped talking and grabbed a dentist tray of tools. the hanging flesh tearing even more at every movement. "your here because I want you to join me. I want you to be my best friend and come live with me in the shadows, but not just yet." it smiled a grin so wide the skin in the corner of his mouth tore a little.

you stared at the thing. you were confused. this isn't real, it can't be! things like this don't exist! you started trashing and screaming help.

"shhhhhhh." it put a mangled finger on your lips and chuckled. the inside of his mouth black. his teeth the shape of upside down triangles.

"p-please just let me go." tears ran down your cheeks. the thing took a sharp tool from the tray and said, "awww im sorry but no." he took the tool and started slicing at your skin. "this is so you can have beautiful hanging lifeless flesh like mine." you were trashing around and crying. he grabbed another tool that looked like a corkscrew and twisted it deep into your stomach "and this is, this is just for fun!" you screamed bloody murder, almost fainting.

----------

"babe, y/n! wake up, wake up!" tyler said shaking you.

you opened your eyes. hot tears streaming out. eyes wide on tyler. you started shaking from the terrible dream you just had. you grabbed tyler and held onto him. tears stilling rolling down your cheeks.

"are you still having nightmares? he said holding you in his arms. you nodded looking at the duvet. tears still dropping. he held you tighter.

after a little tyler took your head in his hands and said "y/n it's okay. it was just a dream. don't be scared, im here."

"thanks babe. I love you."

"I love you too. now let's try to get some sleep. try to think of cute things like puppies, candy, and me." tyler said pulling the covers over his body.

you dried your tears then said, "your a nerd Ty-guy." you kissed him on his cheek.

tyler giggled "I know."

A//N
1k reads!!!!?!?!? that's crazy! thank you all so much! this sucks but I just really like horror :) I hope you like it. love you guyssssss!