beach trip // tyler joseph

tyler woke you up from your slumber around
11:00 am.
groan, groan, groan?

he told you to get up because we are taking a last minute beach trip.
packing, packing, packing.

he said to grab your stuff cause he might leave without you.
hurry, hurry, hurry!

you grab your stuff that you had packed and headed out the door with your swimsuit under your clothes. when you got inside the car you set the bag filled with beach attire down in front of you. you fidget with the stuff inside the bag trying to see if you have everything you need to have a good time.

"sunscreen...check
towels...check
food and drinks...check!" you said happily.

you and tyler never really go anywhere since he is almost always busy with the tours for the band. it was good to get out of the house to somewhere you both love going too.

you guys finally arrive after what seemed like 100 hours but in reality only really took 1 hour.
you get out of the car, grab your bag, and then head over to tyler's side of the car. when tyler locked the car you were looking at the beach. it was so beautiful. tyler interrupted your dazing by grabbing your hand and running with it.

laughing, smiles, flip flops clapping on the sandy cement.
running down wooden stairs.
you tightly holding the bag to keep stuff from flying out.
tyler still in the lead with your hand behind him.

when you reached the shoreline you dropped the bag of beach items. tyler STILL pulling you. running to the water together. your stuff waits on the hot, dry sand. when you got to the water tyler let go of your hand and started splashing you. you splashed back. you threw the muddy sand at tyler and hit him straight in the forehead. he wipes the mud off his hand and says
"your gonna get it now y/n!!!"
you start to run.
giggles, smiles, gasps.

this went on for about 4 hours.
play fighting, going out far into the ocean, and being nerds like always.

when the sun started to set, he picked you up, bridal style, and brought you to the beach towel you had laid out on the dry sand. he set you down, giving you a big blanket for both of you to warm up with, and then sat behind you.

"i had so much fun today. I'm glad you came." tyler said smiling.

"I would have been sad if I didn't ty. I had fun, I'm glad you made last minute plans." you turn around and looked at him. tyler plants a kiss on your lips. you really loved this boy.

as you both stared at the pretty sky that set on top of the ocean, tyler began to sing 'March to the Sea' which has been one of your favorite songs tyler has ever wrote.

A//N
yo yo yo! I'm at Pismo right now and got inspired to do this. I know, I know 2 tyler imagines in a row. I'm sorry I just wanted tyler to sing March to the sea at the end so. anyway it's bad but I hoped you thought it was decent.