coughs & sniffles // tyler joseph

it's 8am and you were in the kitchen making breakfast. you decided to make Tyler's favorite breakfast foods, which was eggs and toast with fruit on the side and a glass of orange juice, and surprise him because he still wasn't awake yet.

you got out 2 plates and 2 cups and set them on the wooden table. then you folded 2 napkins very neatly like those fancy restaurants. you then threw the eggs, toast, and fruit onto the plates. after, you went down the hall to yours and Tyler's room.

when you got to the door you heard a groan and some sniffles. you knocked and said "Tyler?" in a sweet, concerned voice. when you opened the door your eyes went straight to a sickly looking Tyler half propped up on his pillow.

"y/n I think I'm dying.", Tyler said with a sniffle following. "awww poor ty.", you said walking over to him putting your hand on his forehead. "wow you are hot!", you said shocked. "I know.", Tyler gave a smug smile and tried to laugh. "well, I made you eggs and toast for breakfast. do you still want it?" he shook his head and bulged his eyes.

you then walk out of the room and went to fetch our plates. with two crowded plates in your hands you made your way down the hall again. when you were in the room you said, "here is your breakfast." and set it down on the bed. Tyler sat up and said, "ooooooo breakfast in bed!". you sat next to him, getting underneath the comforter.

"this is really good y/n! you made my favorites!", Tyler said. "anything for you mr. Joseph!", you said leaning in to kiss him. "hey noooooo I'll get you sick!", Tyler whined and sniffled. you looked into his big brown eyes and chuckled, "do I look like I care? kiss me."

your lips collided and then separated. "sorry for giving you my germs, but I warned you!" "you could give me all the germs in the world and i'd still love you!", you said throwing your hands up in the air. "i'd still love you too.", Tyler smiled.

you both finished eating the breakfast. then you grabbed the plates and took them to the kitchen to wash them. you went back to Tyler's room and he was lying there with half of his body covered and the other half not. "what are you doing?", you laughed. "I'm hot and then I'm cold, hot then cold, cold then hot...I hate being sick.", he pouted. "im sorry baby, but I think you should get some rest. it'll make you get better faster.", you said turning to walk out of the door. "y/n, baby?", you stopped and turned back around, "can you sleep with me?".
"I thought you'd never ask! can't wait for some more germs of yours!", you exclaimed climbing into the bed. "oh sh and let me cuddle you!", he said grabbing you making you the little spoon.

A/N
hello I'm back...3 months later, sorry guys. but it's now officially summer since school is out. and it's officially 1 year of my account! ALSO I got my old stories back up after them mysteriously disappearing so check those out please!!! I love you all and I will ( I promise this time) be updating more often!!!