treehouse // tyler joseph

"psssst psssssssssst, y/n wake up!"

you groan turning to face tyler dressed in skinny jeans, his vans, and a navy blue shirt with a goofy smile planted on his face.

"Ty why are you up? it's early. what's going on?"

"I know it's early, that's the whole point." he kisses your cheek. "because today we are going to visit my favorite place to be, besides your arms." Tyler's says smiling.

you giggle.

"oh yeah, well what place would that be?" you ask raising an eyebrow.

"it's a surprise! now get ready y/n cause we are leaving soon."

you groan because you were so comfortable in your warm, soft bed. you decide to stay in a couple more minutes hoping tyler wouldn't see you catching a few more z's.

a few minutes later you are woken up by a hand grabbing your arm and trying to pull you out of bed.

"y/n!!!!!!! get up!!!!!" he chuckles still trying to pull you out of bed.

"alright Ty alright. I'm up." you mumble.

"YAYYYYYY!!! I love you y/n, now get ready." tyler says running to the car.

you get up put on some skinny jeans, a loose grey shirt with some holes and your hightop converse. then you wash your face, do your mascara, brush your teeth, and grab an apple for the road.

as you get in the car tyler looks at you and smiles.

"you're so beautiful babe." tyler says staring at you.

"thanks Ty. you're beautiful too."

you both laugh.

you turn on the radio and tyler starts to pull out of the drive way of your one story home.

about an hour passes and we finally get there.

"here we are! my favorite place." he says as you both get out of the car.

you look around at the beautiful forest that stands in front of you.

" it-its beautiful." you say staring off into the lush, green scenery.

"come on y/n, let's go!!!", tyler says taking your hand and running with it.

your eyes widen. "whoa Ty! slow down! wh-where are we going!?", you say panting.

tyler finally stops and points up to the tree in front of us.

"whoaaaa a treehouse! how did you find this Ty-guy?", you say amazed.

"I found this when I was 18. this is where I would come to write and just think. I thought it was time to show you the beauty of it." tyler says holding you in his arms staring up at the tall tree.

"well what are we waiting for, let's climb up!" you say eager to explore.

"w-wait I forgot the picnic basket! I'll be right back. you climb up." Tyler's says running to the car.

you climb up the wooden steps carefully. praying that one of them wouldn't collapse. when you got to the top you took a deep breath. you look down sharply when you hear Tyler's little voice saying, "h-hey babe little help please?"

you took the basket from him and helped him up to the treehouse floor.

after the picnic you guys talked and talked for hours. then when it got dark you decided to grab some blankets and pillows from the car and stay the night in the treehouse, since here was prettier and quieter than your city home.

tyler sat up against the wood and you sat almost in his lap. the back of your head resting on his chest.

"y/n?"

"uh huh" you hum

"thank you for coming here with me babe. I had a great time" tyler says and then plants a kiss on the top of your head.

"thank you for making me get up this morning and inviting me Ty-guy." you say smiling like an idiot because you were remembering all the memories you had made today with the boy you love.

A//N
hi again. here is a tyler one. this is really bad but I hope you like it!!!