disney date // josh dun

it was around 4:30am and was josh driving to Disneyland. it was your one year anniversary and josh decided that it should be, and you quote, "super duper pooper special". it was a 3 day trip, long enough for you to basically ride every ride in both parks. the drive is about 4 hours and you wanted to get there right when it opened so you could hop on rides before it got really packed.
---------
it was 5am now and you were on some freeway, the sun was rising on Josh's side of the car (the drivers seat). the pastel, swirling clouds were a pinkish, yellow. you couldn't help but noticed that the pink clouds matched Josh's pink hair. you smiled and spoke up, "Joshie, your hair blends in with those clouds!". josh turned his head to the sunrise and then he turned to look at you. he cracked a big, pearly white smile and grabbed your hand and squeezed it.
----------
it was about 8:07 when you arrived at your guys' hotel, The Castle Inn. you went to the front desk, checked it, went to your room, and took your bags up there. "room 208", you called to josh who was hauling all the luggage up the stairs. "honestly baby, why didn't we take the elevator. I'm dying here!", josh said as he dropped the bags, panting. you giggled and walked up the stairs to meet him. "I got you, baby", you said taking luggage then kissing him on the cheek.
----------
when you got to your room you both threw down the luggage. josh flew flat on his stomach onto the king sized bed, arms and legs sprawled out. you watched him and thought about how much of a goof your boyfriend was. he rolled into his back and patted his hips calling for you to sit on top of him. when you were basically straddling josh he sat up and asked, "are you happy?". "of course I am, Joshie", you said playing with some of his pink, cotton candy hair. "good because we are at the happiest place on earth!", he said putting his hands on your cheeks and quickly pecking your lips. "now grab your backpack and let's go to Disneyland!", josh said throwing his arms up.
-----------
finally, you were at the gate to get into Disneyland. you were bouncing up and down with excited. both you and josh couldn't wait to get on some rides. when you got into the park you and josh were talking about what ride you would go on first. "it's only 8:35", josh said looking at the time on his phone, "the park just opened so I bet the lines won't be long at all." "I want to go on Big Thunder!", you told josh. "anything for you my dear", josh said taking your hand in his.
-----------
after waiting in not a long but not a short line for the roller coaster and riding it, you both decided to grab some breakfast. you were looking at the menu when josh said, "I forgot how expensive stuff is here." you ignored him and ordered Mickey Mouse head shaped pancakes and josh ordered an omelette in the shape of a Mickey head. when you both finished, you guys rode more rides like the tea cups and space mountain, you even rode the carousel for some reason.
------------
the rest of the day went from riding rides from both parks to snacking on expensive but delicious snacks. after waiting in a very short line to ride Winnie the Pooh, you hopped on the ride. you both were sitting together and no one was in the back of the car. you were alone. "you are so beautiful, y/n.", he said brushing pieces of hair out of your face. "kiss me.", you said staring deeply into his brown puppy dog eyes. you and josh basically made out during the entire Winnie the Pooh ride. you guys almost got caught when you didn't realize it was ending, but thank god josh stopped when he did.
-----------
it was getting pretty hot out so we decided to go look into some shops. josh and I both got Mickey ears. "y/n look at me.", you turned and he was wearing his ears. you told him to stay like that and you took out your phone and snapped a photo. he was smiling so wide and his eyes were doing the thing where they crinkle. he looked so precious with them on. we also shared a Carmel Apple that was decorated to look like nemo.
-----------
it was almost getting dark and you wanted to take some pictures with josh. josh was looking at the dumbo ride when you said, "josh get your cute butt over here and take pictures with me!". he snapped his head up in your direction and sauntered over to you. you took some serious pictures and some funny ones. you also took pictures with Mickey and Pluto.
-----------
it was now dark and only the lights and stars illuminated the park. even though it was dark and kinda chilly you both decided to go on a water ride called Splash Mountain. while waiting in the line you both talked about how much fun you had today and were already planning on what to do tomorrow.
--------
on the ride you were nervous because of the huge drop at the end but josh, who was right behind you, he held your sides which calmed you down a bit. the big drop came and you both made funny faces for when the camera takes your picture. after the ride was over you went to check it out. "oh my god, josh! you look so funny!", you said laughing hysterically. josh just pouted his lips and then asked if I wanted to buy it. you said yes and he bought it for you, what a nice lil Joshua.
--------
when we were walking out of the ride fireworks started shooting out over your heads in big booms and sizzles, the colors of the rainbow all plastered over the sky. josh grabbed you and pulled you into his side. you looked up at him, your faces were so close together that you brushed lips. "I love you so much y/n", josh hummed. "I love you more", you said leaning in to kiss the cutest boy you have ever laid eyes on.
----------
10:45pm was the time and the parks close at 11pm. you both were exhausted so you decided that it was time to end the night. you were both walking down Main Street in Disneyland which is on your way out of the park when you stopped in your tracks and whined "joshhhhh."
he turned to see you a little ways back. he cocked his head in confusion. "Joshie baby, my legs hurttttttt.", you whined and pouted. "y/n we are almost there.", he said pointing toward the exit. you still stood there, people rushing past you. "ughhhhhh fine!", josh threw up his hands, "get on my back and I'll carry you to the hotel." "yayyyyyyyy", you said as you jumped onto Josh's back. he made a "oof" sound but then started on his way to the exit. "josh I really enjoyed today. I can't wait for the next two more days!", you said excited but tiredly. "me too baby.", josh replied. you planted a kiss on top of his head and said, "I love you Joshie." "and I love you baby.", josh said smiling up at me.

A/N
hello everyone!!! this one is kind of a long one compared to some of the ones before this. I just went to Disneyland a week ago for a couple days and it was so great. love you all!!! vote and comment ;)