Listen Up

Guys,

I can't shove everything into the first 7 chapters. If I did, you would all be confused and asking far too many questions. The story would be rushed and sloppy. I know what I'm doing.

We don't even know everything yet, it's only the 7th chapter.

And sorry but, SPOILER

We don't know who the villain is yet.

People want me to put this all into the first few chapters, but if I did, they would call it rushed and sloppy.

I still have to show you what Valentina truly wants, which won't happen for a few chapters. I'm taking it slow with this book.

I'm terribly sorry if you find my characters boring or the plot boring. But, I'm not going to change the plot just for you. It's not your book.

Just let me write, okay?

I have had people constantly commenting on my books, on my wall, etc. About needing to add more detail into my books, needing to do this and that.

If I did, none of you would understand it all.

Valentina is supposed to be in Odysseus' pack by now. It's not rushed, it's how it's supposed to happen. Again, you don't know what I'm thinking.

I don't mind if you make suggestions. I had a commenter suggest a few things and I will take them into consideration.

But I have literally had people telling me what to do.

Don't.

Just don't.

Stop being a nugget.

I am not trying to sound rude, snotty, or whatever. I'm just explaining myself.

After reading comments on my books, wall, and getting messages, this sort of annoys me.

Plus, I just worked without a break today. I'm tired and moody.

And hungry.

Anyways....boom.