Chapter 13

Valentina walked into the conference room, refusing to make eye-contact with any of the three wolves. She silently took her seat, ignoring Odysseus was looking at her. She bit back a growl when he suddenly yanked her chair towards him, causing her to bristle with anger. 

"Behave." he growled lowly. 

She clenched her jaw in annoyance, "Don't tell me what to do, Odysseus."

Especially when you're screwing another girl behind my back.

"You can hate me all you want afterwards, but I don't want my Luna acting foolish during meetings," he replied.

She wanted to punch him or kill him, either one. She sighed instead, "Well, get on with the meeting then." 

For a few seconds, he just glared at her, he then let out a small growl and faced the shocked Alphas. Valentina felt uneasy when Seth's Luna kept staring at her, as if trying to figure her out. She clenched her fists, even though she doesn't know this woman, she was certainly pissing her off. 

"So, you want me as your ally if those hunters attack?" Odysseus asked.

Alpha Seth nodded, "Yes, since I refuse to mate with Sophia, her father refuses to be my ally."

Odysseus chuckled, "You don't want that fool being your ally anyway. I made that mistake many years ago, he'll stab you in the back the first chance he gets."

Funny you say that, asshole. Valentina silently fumed. 

"Good to know, " Seth smiled. 

"Well, considering my father and your father had settled whatever problems that had, I don't see why we couldn't be allies." Odysseus grinned. "However, I would love to watch your warriors train. As you know, my allies cannot be weak or toxic to my pack."

The other alpha nodded, "You can come by whenever you like."

"I will stop by next week, on Thursday morning."

Valentina almost smiled, thank god, she thought. 

"Will you be staying?" the Luna asked, speaking for the first time.

Odysseus looked at the Luna, he smiled warmly, causing a spark of jealousy to erupt in Valentina's chest. Thank god I'm getting rid of this bond. she internally groaned. 

"Yes, I would love to stay until Sunday evening." he replied.

"We'll make sure we have a room for you and your mate." she smiled. 

Valentina glared at the Luna, "I won't be coming." 

The Luna shifted her gaze to the fuming she-wolf, "Oh, well, then we'll have a room for Odysseus. Watch your attitude."

Valentina clenched her jaw, "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." 

Without thinking, she lunged towards the Luna before either one of the males could react. She gasped when the woman suddenly grabbed her by the throat, cutting off the air to her lungs. 

"I may be pregnant, but that won't slow me down nor stop me from putting you in your place. By your scent, you're lower than an Alpha. You smell like a rogue, even if it is faded." the Luna sneered. 

Valentina clawed the female's hands, "B-bitch."

"Thank you." the woman smirked before throwing her across the room. 

She winced as she tried getting up, but the sharp pain going through her leg stopped her. The rest of the meeting was a blur as a ringing sounded in her ears. Suddenly, Odysseus was standing before her, she bared her canines at him. She didn't want this dirty hands anywhere near her.