Chapter 15

"What the hell?"

Valentina slowly opened her eyes, the first thing she realized was that she was hurting badly. Her body felt sore and grimy, she furrowed her eyebrows, remembering what had happened. The second thing she realized, was a horrified looking Odysseus was staring at her.

"Morning." She mumbled as she pulled herself into a sitting position.

Odysseus studied her, "Did I...claw you?"

She nodded, "I didn't want you clawing yourself, so, I put myself between your claws and body."

She climbed to her feet, trying to ignore the wave of dizziness washing over her. Odysseus quickly grabbed her as she dangerously swayed towards the nightstand. Both of them sighed when the pain suddenly vanished and weak sparks sizzled against their flesh. Out of pure instinct, Valentina quickly pulled herself away, not wanting to be touched. She swallowed, trying to calm herself down as the fear coursed through her.

"I need to shower...so do you." she smiled sadly.

He frowned, "You can use mine, I'll use a guest room."

She nodded silently as he slowly got up and grabbed a few things, once he was out of the room, she broke down in tears. She had no idea why she was crying now, after so many years of being through hell. She was lost, she silently begged her mother to come back, to tell her what to do. There was no doubt in her heart that her grandmother most likely hated her right now. After all, she hadn't listened like she should have.

She jumped at Odysseus' sudden screams, immediately, she sprinted out the bedroom. Her wounds and the pain long forgotten as she quickly found him. He was laying on the floor in a spare bathroom, once again, clawing at himself. She quickly grabbed his arms and pinned him down, sighing in relief when he started to relax.

"I-I don't think we can be away from each other." he mumbled.

She half smiled, "I don't think so either."

"What the hell just happened?"

They both looked at the doorway to see Jen standing there, a scared and slightly angry look in her eyes. Before either one of them could speak, she grabbed Valentina by her hair and threw her into the hall.

"This is all your fault!" she screamed at her.

Valentina stared at her in shock, "I-I know, I'm trying to help him-

"Help him? Right." she scoffed. "He wouldn't be in any of this if you hadn't been a selfish-

"Jen, that is enough!" Odysseus snarled as he sat up. "She was hurting when she did this, she walked in on me screwing another girl, okay?"

Jen paled as she faced her cousin, "You were having sex with someone else?"

"Yes...I just...it felt good and I don't know, any common sense that I had went flying out the window." he mumbled.

"You couldn't keep it in your pants because it felt good?" she fumed.

"I was never touched like that so...I sort of lost...control."

"Sort of? You were balls deep in the bitch." Valentina mumbled.

Odysseus rolled his eyes, "I'm trying to help you here, you're making it worse."

"Well, you were."

"Your grandmother told me you weren't so innocent either." he retorted.

Valentina paled, "What did she say?"

"You had five guys you were dating...all at once. And she found them in between your-

"That's enough!" Jen shrieked. "I don't need to hear about either of your sex lives. And I thought you were a virgin."

Valentina nodded, "I am, I did...er...other stuff with them."

"Well, Odysseus, you did worse by giving your virginity to some hoe." Jen commented.

Odysseus sighed, "Are we done with this conversation yet? Jen, please, apologize to Valentina for yanking her by her hair."

Jen shook her head, "She deserved it, just like you deserve this."

Odysseus yelped as Jen kicked him in the balls, as he rolled over in pain, she smiled. "I'm going shopping, see ya losers!"

Valentina watched in stunned silence as she walked away from them, she then looked back at the groaning Odysseus. She smirked, "I bet you won't be using that for a while."

He flashed her a glare, "Bitch."

"Thank you."

A/N: I know, it's short, but I'm tired lol.