Chapter 20

He could have gotten out of the way easily. But he let us do what we wanted and tackle him to the ground. I bury my nose into his neck breathing in that scent, I never wanted it to stop.

Shift back

Jeremy's voice echoes in my head and my wolf growls at him.

I don't know how...

If you will it. She will let you change back.

I try closing my eyes but I'm still looking at Jeremy. But the burning sensation comes back and I hear my wolf whine as my bones begin reshifting and breaking and healing themselves again.

I let out a loud gasp as I finally shift back to my normal skin, drenched with sweat and straddling a naked Jeremy. The cold doesn't bother me. My shoulder doesn't ache anymore. Jeremy smiles as I growl at him when I take in his scent again and he growls back causing my excitement to flow inbetween my legs. I moan and slightly grind myself against Jeremy's abs and he grabs my hips to stop me.

"I want you." I whisper feeling my body heat up in a comfortable way and I take his ear lobe into my mouth and slightly pull. His anger is long gone and instead I feel his lust poking into my thigh and practically making me drip onto him, a new sense of confidence has come over me. I giggle as I slowly crawl above him and sit directly onto his chest and look down at him.

"I'm so wet for you." I say and he holds onto my hips even tighter and pushing me closer to his mouth. I place my knees on either side of his head and gasp as he roughly kisses in between my folds giving my long licks and zig zags his tongue where ever he wants. I groan grinding myself against his tongue and tug at his hair. I feel my stomach heating up and my toes are curling at the sensation building up inside me. I let out a high pitched squeal as I finally come and fall over to land on my hands and knees while slowly shaking. I try catching my breath but Jeremy doesn't waste any time as he gets up and pushes me to lay on my back. I smile feeling him attack his claim on my neck and kissing it gently. I look up at the night sky full of stars and feel incredibly happy with my life at this moment.

My thoughts come back to earth when I feel Jeremy's tip at my entrance and I gasp as he slowly pushes forward. The whole time he does, he places his hands on either side of my head and looks at me watching my reaction. I feel him stretching me out more and more and this uncomfortable full feeling takes over but after a few deep breaths and Jeremy's words of encouragement, he pulls his hips back and slams back into me easily, I cry out as he does it again and grasp at the grass around me as he breaks through my virginity even more.

"More" I moan in his ear as he keeps his hips still inside me. He growls and I see his eyes darken and this time he doesn't stop his hips. I'm moaning and screaming his name, clawing at his back as we messily kiss each other. He places his hand on my chest and I gasp as he lowers his head taking my nipple into his mouth and continuing his strokes inside me.

"Jeremy I'm close." I gasp holding onto him tighter. He growls and lowers his other hand to rub slow circles against my clit and I clench myself around him immediately and arch my back screaming into the night. I whimper quietly at the empty feeling of Jeremy pulling out and spilling himself onto my stomach with a few grunts and finally collapsing on top of me.

We both lay there in the dirt breathing heavily for a few minutes before I finally speak.

"I'm not leaving you. My father is alive as a wolf and he wants to take me away from you." I say and feel my tears threatening to spill again.

"We can talk about it in the morning I don't want to spoil this." He says almost breathless and kisses my neck.

He finally gets up and grabs his shirt to wipe off both of our stomachs and picks me up.

"I can walk Jeremy." I say and he smirks at me and puts me down but I barely last a second before falling straight on my knees.

"Shut up." I snap at him as he laughs and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I groan feeling an aching between my legs.

"It hurts." I gasp and Jeremy rubs the back of my legs as he carries me back inside.

He drops me gently on the bed and goes to the closet to grab me a shirt of his but when he comes back to the bed he sniffs the air and a shameful look comes over his eyes. I get up on my own this time with shaky legs to grab a pair of underwear and go to the bathroom. When I come back out Jeremy was already waiting for me.

"I was too rough on you. It shouldn't have been like that for your first time." He says and i smile at him and let him pick me to lay me in bed.

"I loved every moment of it. I wouldn't change a thing." I yawn and see that his clock reads 5am.

"I'll tell Mark we can't come today. He'll understand." Jeremy says and I nod with my eyes closed and lay my head on his chest.

He pulls the blanket higher on my body and I breath in his scent once more before finally falling asleep. In the morning reality will hit us like a ton of bricks and I'll have to face the consequences for what I've done and I know many people will be angry with me. But for now I will sleep, feeling happier than I've ever been. In the arms of my mate, the man I've fallen in love with and who has given me a new life and who I wouldn't leave for anything in the world.