Chapter 7

I picked up the phone and dialed the only number I knew. It rang twice before someone finally answered and my heart skipped a beat when I heard the voice.

"Hello?...Hello who is this?" My grandfather's voice on the end said and I took a deep breath to hold back my tears.

"You're alive" I quietly exclaim and his end goes silent for a moment while I hear some rustling in the background.

"Rebecca where the hell are you? Your bags were taken this morning and cousin Terry was found outside with a broken neck!" He says and he sounds like he wants to yell but he keeps his voice hushed,he's protecting me he doesn't want anyone to know who he's talking to.

"I don't know how to explain it or how long I have to talk to you. I didn't kill Terry but...I can't comeback grandpa." I say a feel a tear go down my cheek.

"It's happening again....they haven't turned you yet have they??" He says sounding flustered.

"What do you mean again? No I'm fine. I'm happy..I've found someone" I say thinking fondly about Jeremy.

"Good God. I've done something terrible. Rebecca I'm so sorry I should have told you years ago about what happened. You're with a man now aren't you? Your mate?" He says and I'm shocked at how he knew already.

"Yes...how did you-" he interrupts me.

"Rebecca you have to stay with him. He's the only one who can protect you. I've contacted someone, I should have never done it. I thought you were danger. He'll come for you now." He says his voice trailing off and I run my hand through my hair and slightly tug it in frustration.

"What do you mean? Who's coming for me??" I ask and I hear voices yelling in the background.

"I have to go. Find some way to see Rebecca. I have to tell you this in person. I'm sorry I love you." He says and hangs up the line.

I slowly put the phone down and place my head in my hands. Why would he ever keep secrets from me? Who the hell could he have contacted this is insane.

I spent the rest of the day in room contemplating what my grandfather says. Jeremy comes over around 8 and I act cold towards him. He doesn't bother asking why which I'm grateful for. What if he planned this with my grandfather? Why do I have to stay with him? What can he protect me from?? I fall asleep with all this in my head only to be awaken by Jeremy early in the morning. He says he's back to being Crystal's body guard which I'm thankful for since maybe I can have time alone to talk to her about this.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case when I found out we'd have to go into the city for her doctor's appointment. It made me feel like my problems shouldn't be forced on her when she had better things to worry about. Once again I was continued giving Jeremy the cold shoulder. I didn't know how to feel towards it was weird but everyone now and then he would just look away looking angry.

Crystal coming out of her appointment was just the distraction I needed to get away from Jeremy. Although I felt bad and definitely wanted to know what was wrong, I was suspicious on what my grandfather said about him.

But even an ultrasound picture couldn't distract any of us from Trevor trying to attack us on the road. Even Crystal tried to protect me but I could never forget the look on Jeremy's how angry he was. I'll never be one of them, I can't understand how close these wolves are with one another and how much they respect those above them and how betraying their own pack was the worst thing ever. I could only imagine how Jeremy must have felt to have his own brother betray him. Why would my grandfather want me to stay here? I'll never be one of them.

(Jeremy's POV)

Driving back after Trevor trying to attack was the worst feeling. I had a mixture of anger and guilt in the pit my stomach.

You can't escape. He knows you're talking to me

Trevor's voice keeps talking in my head, I want to block him out. I can't. My only brother.

Why did you do this? The pack has done nothing wrong to you I scream at him and hold the steering wheel harder,he's not only threatened my Luna but also my mate and Mark will think I'm the one that lead him to us. The moment we arrived at his house I could feel his anger already but I would have to face him anyways.

And of course I'm met with violence over my actions for putting Crystal in danger, but something in me snapped. My wolf took over I honestly felt like challenging the Alpha. My best friend. I would have if it wasn't for Rebecca's voice calling out my name. I can never have her see me like this, at my most feral wolf state. Otherwise she'd never want to be like us. Which is the only thing I want for her.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update if this chapter was a little confusing to you simply reread the last 4 or 5 chapters of My Rogue in order to better understand. Next chapter will include the final battle featured in my rogue so spoiler alert!! Afterwards I'll be focused more on Rebecca and Jeremy instead of my past story sorry for the short chapter please vote and enjoy!! Ignore grammar mistakes!!