Chapter 11

Once we reach Jeremy's house I can feel his eyes still on me ever since we left the pack house. I'd never seen Crystal so happy, who the hell can I talk to about that psycho threatening me? About the voice in my head? I really don't belong here.

"Just tell me what's wrong please" Jeremy says as I start going upstairs. I stop halfway up the steps and look down at him.

"Do you think I'm angry at you? Is this about Trevor?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I killed your brother. You killed my cousin. We did it for the same reasons. I know you're not mad just like I'm not." I say but I know the answer doesn't satisfy him.

"If you're not angry then what happened? You disappeared from the party and I couldn't find you anywhere. I can't track you because of your family blood. You can't just leave whenever and assume you'll be okay! You could have gotten hurt! Or-" I interrupt him.

"Stop! You're not my father jesus you don't have to know where I am all the time. I was just outside getting some air!" I yell and start heading upstairs again. In a few seconds he's caught up to me and grabs my wrist.

"My mom told me my dad might have said something to you. I saw that he was outside with you. What happened?" He asks looking at me closely.

"He told me I don't belong here. He said he doesn't want me taking away both his sons. He called me a bitch and threatened me." I say and look down not wanting to see the anger in his eyes when he growls loudly at my words.

"He'll never talk to you like that. Fuck he'll never see you again until he apologizes." He says and the grip he has on my wrist starts to hurt.

"Let go Jeremy" I say and try to pull away. He does and tries to hold me but I start walking away towards my room.

"What did I do? I'm sorry" he says follows after me.

"Stop it! Stop trying to act like we can be a couple. We can't!" I say and start taking my shoes off in my room.

"We're mates" he declares and I roll my eyes.

"That means nothing to me. I'm a human." I say and he growls and he starts stepping towards me.

"Get away or I swear I'll start screaming and I won't stop!" I threaten and he stops his movement.

"We are never going to be a normal couple. You can't just ask me to give up my life and be a wolf! You know what I am! This pack knows what I am they'll never accept me!" I yell and he stays silent,for some reason his silence only infuriates me even more.

"God you forced me here! I can leave whenever I want and you'll never find me!" I yell and my head starts feeling a little fuzzy.

"I..I don't belong here. I shouldn't be your mate! I shouldn't have killed my family! You shouldn't have killed..mine you fucking.." I feel tears going down my cheeks and I don't walk away when Jeremy slowly embraces me.

"Wolves killed my parents...right in front of me. I don't want to be a monster!" I sob into his chest and rubs my back soothingly.

"We're not monsters. You won't be a monster. You'll be mine. You'll be stronger and invincible. You'll see things in a whole new way." He says and I feel him moving my hair to one side.

"I'm not ready now." I sniffle and he only nods and places a small kiss on my neck.

"When you're ready then" he says closely to his claim on my neck and I shiver feeling his breath.

"Do you really love me?" I ask leaning my cheek against his chest.

He places a kiss on top of my head,"More than you know. My dad can go fuck himself. I'll never lose you" he says holding me tighter.

We stand there for a few moments while I wonder to myself whether or not I should tell him about the wolf I heard in the woods. About the man's voice in my head. Maybe my dad really is alive. But as wolf? He would kill himself before letting that happen.

"Come on. Come to my bed please." He says and I nod my head and follow him.

"We're not doing anything." I say sternly and make myself comfortable under his sheets.

"We can't anyways until you're a wolf" he says and I give him a look that makes him shut his mouth.

Jeremy keeps his distance from me in bed which I'm grateful for. Although I don't share the same feelings he has for me, I can't deny my attraction towards him.

I lay awake for a couple hours and I don't know if Jeremy is awake or not, his breathing has slowed down but even if I move a little bit, he moves as well.

My thoughts wander to my family, Jeremy told me after the fight that their bodies were taken away to be properly buried. I wander who was left after the fight, who would take over as the family's head, it was my grandfather but now he's gone. What if they all hate me? What if they think I betrayed them? If only I could tell them the truth. But they're long gone.

Rebecca...

I gasp and sit up in bed at the voice echoing in my head. I look over at Jeremy, he's sleeping.

Don't alert him. Please. It's not safe for me now they've been warned.

The voice in my head says and I hear some howling in the distance, Jeremy wakes up immediately and listens to them as well before getting out of bed.

"Rogues" he says and starts to run out of the bedroom.

Don't tell him about me please. I'll come back! I'll come back for you and explain everything!

The voice in my head yells and almost sounds like he's in pain. Jeremy stops running just as he reaches the top of the steps.

"What is it?" I ask and he shakes his head and turns around.

"It's been taken care of. I'm sorry for waking you. Let's go back to bed." He says and turns my around with him.

Taken care of? Was the the rogue my father? Did they fucking kill him? I try my best to hide my emotions and lay back. I don't argue against Jeremy wanting to hold me and welcome the warmth his embrace has. It actually makes me sleepy but right before I close my eyes the voice comes back.

I'm alive. Your daddy is alive Becca. I'll take you away from them. I promise.

A/N: please don't forget to vote!