Chapter 6

Rebecca's POV

I yelp when I feel Jeremy attack me and throw me on the bed. I lift my hands to push him back when he's already holding my arms down on each side of my head.

I got him right where I want him. Thinking he's completely in control when I now I'll be the one gaining something out of this when it's over. I may be 18 but I'm no prude, I'm a virgin sure but that doesn't I don't know what every guy wants. If it's what Jeremy wants than I'll do it, he'll trust me even more which will make getting away from here even easier.

His eyes turn darker as he stares at me and growls. I can't believe he still thinks that will work on me. I surprise him by lifting my hips up and rubbing against him. His head looks down immediately to where we touched and he looks back at me.

"I'm sorry" I whisper and kiss his jawline and he stops growling.

"What are you doing?" He says and lifts his neck slowly when I begin to kiss it. I feel him loosening his hold on my arms and he lowers his body and I feel how excited I made him.

"I'm apologizing. " I say and his hand goes to my cheek to make me look at him. He stares at me intently for a moment and I feel like he's trying to get inside my head.

"Rebecca. Please. Don't act like this towards me. Don't hate me." He says and I'm surprised at how sincere he is.

"I'm sorry I killed your cousin. He could have killed you,you know that. I won't ever do something like that again" he says and I feel a ball of guilt forming in my stomach.

"Please. You have to understand how strongly i feel about you. If you became a wolf you would know. Please" His voice sounds sadder as he starts to kiss my cheek.

"Jeremy" I say wanting to argue against the idea again but I don't.

He begins to kiss my neck even harder now before placing his lips over mine and I moan and drag my fingers down his back.

"I'll never hurt you. Never
Never. Never." He kisses me in between each never as he slowly undoes the buttons on my jeans.

"Jeremy" I moan but don't protest when he fully takes them off. He lifts my shirt up little and kisses my belly button and my stomach a few times. I take a few deep breaths when I feel his eyes on me.

"Are you okay? You're shaking." He says and I nod my head.

"I'm fine I'm just nervous. I've never done this before." I say almost breathless and he shakes his head at me before connecting his lips with mine.

"We're not doing that. I would hurt you. You'll have to be a wolf by the time you're ready for it" he says and I open my mouth to argue against that when I feel place his thumb underneath the elastic of my underwear and slowly lifts it up before letting it snap back on my skin,I gasp at the contact and he chuckles.

He looks at me almost like he's waiting for permission and I give him my answer my kissing him hard and tangling my hands in his hair. It felt wrong,my whole family would hate just for being mated with him. I was already making plans to leave him but for right now leaving him was the last thing on my mind. I could have died right there and I would have died happy.

I feel him slowly slipping my underwear off and I don't feel self conscious at all. I almost scream when I feel him slowly drag a finger up and down my slit.

"You're so wet. If only..." he trails off and continues his rhythm that causes me to squirm underneath him. He brings his finger lower to my opening and slowly teases it with his index finger.

"Please do something" I gasp and he slowly pushes it inside, I moan quietly enjoying the small jolts of pleasure running through my body. He starts to move faster and as he does my breathing starts getting heavier and heavier and my body is heating up especially next to his I almost can't stand it but I don't want the feeling to go away.

"Oh god" I moan and hold on tighter his shirt and at almost inhumane speed he dives his finger in and out sending me overboard and unable to hold. I yell out one last time and arch my back against the bed as I feel the waves my orgasm wash over me leaving me drained. Jeremy places a kiss on my cheek and wipes his fingers on my thigh.

"I'm sorry I rushed on that last minute sweetheart. The pack needs me again." He says almost like it pains him. I nod understanding but feel sort of awkward. Like I didn't deserve such devotion from him.

"I'll be back soon. I promise." He says but I barely listen. I feel terrible. I could make him dinner by the time he gets home. My thoughts became so jumbled in my head I didn't even realize he had already left.

I quickly realize that I'm half naked and run to the bathroom to clean myself up. Would I have to get used to being alone all day? Why couldn't I be with Crystal? I complain to myself and end up wondering around his house. I find more bedrooms and what looks like an office, but next to it looked like a small library with hundreds of books. My heart beat quickens at the thought of being able to read all these and never having to feel bored. I'm trailing my fingers along the shelves reading each title when my hip knocks into a small table.

I wince and rub my hip to ease the pain when I notice a phone on the table and my palms get a little sweaty when I sit down on the chair next to it.

A/N: please dont forget to vote!