Chapter 37

Sean sat in that cold, dark cell, his knees brought up to his chest, his eyes red and swollen from all the tears he had shed, his eyes were dry so therefore he could not cry anymore, just letting out small, pathetic sobs.

"Could you please shut up" The chubby security guard barked, glaring at Sean, watching as he flinched at the loud sound of his voice.

"I-I'm sorry" Sean wept, looking up at him, staring into his hard gaze, cowering under his dark eyes. "Just shut the fuck up, you're pathetic cries are giving me a headache!" He grumbled, walking back to his seat, plopping down into it.

He heard a door swing open and the sound of rushed footsteps towards his own cell, making him look up, seeing Mark.

"Sean! Are you okay?" Mark asked, his hands gripping the bars and looking in at him. "You shouldn't be in here!" The chubby security exclaimed, climbing to his feet and making his way over to Mark.

"I have permission fatass, open the gate!" Mark snapped, sending him a glare, Sean standing and hurrying over to Mark. "Ha, like I'd open the gate for him!" The man snorted, sitting back down in his seat.

"M-Mark, what are they gonna do to me?! I.... I'm scared!" Sean cried, taking Marks hands through the gaps of the bars, kissing the top of his hands.

"Sean, listen to me! You're gonna be fine, everything's gonna be okay" Mark exclaimed, trying to reassure his panicking lover. "Where are they gonna take me?! What if I go back to the glass room Mark! What if I can't see you ever again?!" Sean began sobbing, surprising himself when the tears peeked out his eyes.

"Don't say that baby! You're gonna be fine!" Mark shook his head, but that didn't help Sean's tears that freely rolled down his red cheeks. "How do you know?!"

Mark didn't respond, he didn't know what to say because... he didn't know, he could only assume and stay hopeful for his and Sean's sake. "You don't know! Oh... oh shit! This.... this is so fucked Mark! I'm gonna die! Or worse, they take you away from me!!" Sean stepped away from the bars, covering his mouth with both hands, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Sean! Calm down! You don't know what will happen!" Mark said and Sean laughed sarcastically, shooting him a glare. "Neither do you! For all we know they might actually kill me!" Sean threw his hands up and the chubby security guard laughed, staring at his magazine.

"What's so funny Fatass?" Mark spat, sending him a glare. "He's just about right, as far as I know, they're planning an execution for this freak of nature, good riddance" he shrugged and the colour from Sean's cheeks drained and his heart stopped.

"E-Execution?!" Sean whispered, stepping back, his eyes wide. "Yep" the man glanced at him. "Oh shit" Mark gasped, looking back at Sean, watching as he eyes rolled back and his body fell to the ground limply.

"Shit! Jack!" Mark gasped, grabbing the bars and staring at his body on the ground. "Heh" The man gruffly laughed, taking a sip from his cup.

"Shut up!" Mark snapped, turning to face him, his hands held fists answer he grit his teeth. "You're lying! Aren't you?" Mark asked, glancing over at Sean's body.

"Nah mate, that's what I've heard" He shrugged, paging through his magazine. "But Sean hasn't done anything to deserve execution!" Mark proclaimed and the man snorted, staring at Mark with widened eyes.

"Hasn't done anything? He's murdered several citizens and police officers as well as committing several other crimes!" He snorted with a roll of his eyes.

"Murders?! Like one! Becuase he was fucking scared!" Mark exclaimed and the man rolled his eyes. "Bullshit, he is also responsible for the death of Rodney Stewart" he said and Mark frowned.

"You don't know that! Rodney's missing! You don't know if he's dead!" Mark said and the man stood, staring at Mark with his dark eyes. "Pfft come on mate! We've already figured out he's dead and besides, Sean hated him so I'm not surprised if he killed him!" He shrugged, sipping on his coffee once again.

"You don't know that! It could have been anyone!' Mark exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in irritation. "Why are you defending that... thing?" He cringed, glancing over at Sean.

"He's not a 'thing' you fat fuck! He's a person! A living, breathing human being! Have some fucking respect! He's innocent and scared! He's just different! And guess what, it's not his fault he was born like that!" Mark jabbed a finger in the man's chest angrily, glaring at him.

"Fine, why are you defending that freak?" He scoffed, Mark growled lowly, tempted to beat the shit out of him. "Because I know him" he snapped, knowing that defending Sean was a lost cause but didn't give up on him.

"Oh, you're in love with him? You're a queer? How.... pathetically tragic" he snorted, shoving Mark's chest slightly, brushing him off like a spec of dust.

"What is with you people!? There is nothing wrong with people liking the same gender! How is ones personal preference going to effect you whatsoever?!" Mark yelled, stepping up to him to intimidate him.

"It's just unnatural and stupid, there one way you're supposed to new and the gays, such as yourself, are the ones who are not pure and must be exterminated!" He shrugged casually and Mark held up his hand, trying not to swing at him.

"Like bugs? Guess what! We're humans and he if you can't accept that, you're one of the people who need to die in the world" Mark spat, turning as he saw Sean slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Sean McLoughlin?" Gray looked in, his head hung slightly, biting on his lip, looking up at him slightly. "Y-Yes?" Sean's voice shook.

"You're being called to the court room".

_________