Chapter 34

Sean ran through the woods, fear coursing through him, letting out fearful cries as he ran along, knowing they were following him, hearing their constant mocking laughter, letting out small yelps.

"Leave me alone!" He screamed, tripping over a root that stuck from the ground, letting out a surprised yelp, his body hitting the ground.

"Oh, Jack" a deep voice sang, Sean screaming in fear, crawling further but some placed their foot on his back, holding him down. "Now now Baby, don't wanna miss out on all the fun" His voice purred with a deep and husky chuckle.

"Please! Leave me alone!" Sean begged, feeling hands grab at his clothing, forcing him to stand up. "He's so puny, like a tiny ant, let's squish him!" The one who looked like Sean giggled madly, clapping his hands together and looking at the dark version of Mark.

"Now now Anti baby, patience, all good things come to those who wait" He whispered to 'Anti' who groaned irritably. "I believe in the faster it's done the sooner you can get it done!" Anti lunged at Sean, Dark Mark grabbing his shirt, pulling him back.

"Now now Baby" he purred into Anti's ears. "No! I wanna kill him Dark!!" Anti began flailing about, trying to grab Sean who had his back pressed against a tree, watching them with wide eyes.

"Please! God let me go!" Sean pleaded, beginning to cry. "Just a moment little one" Dark eyed Sean dirtily, earning a slap from Anti. "Keep your fucking eyes off! The only person you can give that look to is me!" Anti growled angrily, Dark chuckling and kissing Anti's neck, looking over at Sean.

"Mark? Come here and do the job for us?" Dark pulled Anti to his side as Mark was shoved towards Sean, a scowl on his handsome face. "Mark!" Sean gasped, hugging Mark quickly, but stepped back when he felt something cold pressed to his forehead.

"M-Mark? What are you doing?" He began shaking uncontrollably as he opened his eyes, seeing Mark pointing a revolver to his forehead. "This is for all the shit you put me through Jack" Mark smiled crazily, clicking the gun as it loaded.

"M-Mark! I thought you loved me" Sean pressed his back on the tree, his eyes wide and full of tears. "Ha! Me? Loving an insane psychopath like yourself?!" Mark threw his head back and laughed before he looked back into Sean's eyes with a hate filled glare.

"You're fucked in the head" Mark spat, pressing the barrel of the weapon more into Sean's forehead. Sean shut his eyes tightly, letting a few tears slip as he heard the bang.

_______

"Sean! Baby! Wake up!!" Mark yelled shaking Sean's body, trying wake him up from his hysterical state, feeling slightly relieved when he saw Sean's eyes open, pulling him to his chest, wrapping his arms around him,

"Hey! Shh, it's okay" He held him tightly as he cried into Mark's bare chest, their bodies pressed up together, Sean shaking as he cried. "I... I'm sorry Mark" Sean sobbed, wrapping his own arms around Mark, nuzzling his head into his chest, sobbing profusely.

"What for?" Mark frowned, pulling Sean away, staring at him with his soft brown orbs, searching Sean's eyes for something. "Everything, I'm sorry for being such a fucked up psychopathic monster, for fucking up your life, for... everything" Sean sobbed and Mark sighed, placing his hand under Sean's chin, making him look up into his eyes.

"Baby, I love you, more than anything in this world, you're different, yeah, but I wouldn't change anything about you, becuase you're perfect to me" Mark exclaimed and Sean smiled through his tears, Mark kissing away his tears.

Sean kissed Mark, pulling his closer, pushing him down so he lay on his back on the bed, Sean on top of him. Mark immediately kissing him back with just as much passion, preparing himself for it again.

________

"Sean, can you promise me you won't fuck anything up while I go down and buy some things?" Mark asked, pulling his shoes on, Sean sitting up in the bed, his hair pointing in all direction messily, Mark chuckling at his sex hairstyle.

"I'm fine Mark! Go! Get your... shit" Sean grumbled, his voice hoarse, pulling the duvet over his chest as if he were embarrassed. "What are you doing babe?" Mark chuckled, walking over to Sean, crossing his arms.

"I'm so small! And you're so.... ugh" Sean sighed in frustration, Mark raising an eyebrow, looking down at his body. "I'm ugh?"

"No! I mean you're so sexy!!" Sean exclaimed loudly, his eyes wide. "Thanks Sean, you've got an amazing body too, you should be proud of it!" Mark kissed his nose softly, Sean smiling innocently up to him.

"Love you hon!" Mark exclaimed, walking out the room, hearing Sean grumble something back.

_______

Mark walked through the store, looking for all the things he needed, his eyes trailing along all the items on the shelves, biting down on his lip. He grabbed the items he needed and ignored the ones he didn't need, chuckling when he saw a few video games, his eyes landing on Shadow of the Colussus, remembering that it was Sean's favorite video game.

He beamed for himself that he actually remembered that, chuckling loudly, a girl looking over at him with a crooked smile, him sending her a playful wink, watching as she blushed and looked away.

"Hey you're that guy!" A man walked up to Mark with wide eyes.

"I am?"

"Yeah! That guy who was taking that crazy person, what's his name, Sean around! I saw you on the television! They're looking for you mate" he exclaimed and Mark stared at him, laughing and shaking his head, thinking the man was probably being delirious.

"I'm sure you've got it all mixed up sir" Mark looked back to the isles but the man interjected. "No! I saw you! You two were walking around in the rain, taking each other by the arms!"

That's when Mark realised he was serious.

________