Chapter 16

Sean pulled his knees up to his chest as he heard Rodney huff once more, an exhausted chuckle leaving his lips, Sean couldn't explain the severe pain he had at that very moment, he looked up towards Rodney who locked the door to the glass room, dragging the whip behind him, his vision was blurry from his tears but he could see Rodney was staring right back at him.

"Are you going to apologize?" Rodney said softly and Sean let out a choked sob, breaking down then and there, never feeling this much hate for Rodney, the more sobs that left his lips, the wider the smirk on Rodney's face grew.

"You're fucking demented!" Sean screamed at him, lifting his hands to look at the whip marks on his hands from trying to protect himself, the blood seeping through them.

"What was that? Would you like more? Are you asking for more?!" Rodney banged his fist against the glass, Sean letting out a fearful yelp, covering his face with his hands, trying to back up more into the corner.

"That's more like it! Listen here you attention seeking freak of nature! You are never leaving here! Stop listening to the bullcrap Mark is feeding to you! The day I let you leave is the day they are taking your corpse to its grave!" Rodney yelled, throwing his head back and laughing madly, Sean sobbed loudly, covering his ears with his hands to block out his laughter, whimpering fearfully and shaking his head.

"Shut up! You sadistic fuck!!" Sean screamed, his eyes shut tightly, Rodney stopped laughing, glaring at Sean. "Don't talk to me like that! I'll flog you again!" Rodney snapped and Sean shook his head, begging for no more pain.

"Please! I'm sorry! I'm bad! I'm fucking sorry! Just please don't hurt me! I don't want any of it! Have mercy!" Sean cried out and Rodney watched him boredly. "Stop crying! You're so pathetic!" Rodney roared and Sean cried louder, choking on his sobs, trying his best to silence them.

"Shut the fuck up!" Rodney yelled and Sean covered his mouth with his hand, silencing himself, digging his face in his knees, the pain from those whips rung throughout his body, making him cry out in pain.

"Pathetic!" Rodney spat and Sean let out a muffled cry, shaking his head. "If you tell your precious Mark, I'll show the real pain I can give!" Rodney snapped and Sean nodded obediently. "Y-Yes sir".

________

Sean had been sitting in that corner for so long, he had lost complete track of time, not realising how long it was until he heard the hall door open, jumping at the sound, looking over with wide eyes.

"Hey Sean" Mark called, closing the door, Sean acted quickly, trying to hide his marks, forcing his most believable smile. "Mark! Hi!" His voice cracked, Mark looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You okay?" Mark asked, slowly dropping his bag, walking over to the glass, Sean sinking more into the corner in hopes of hiding the marks. "Absolutely! I'm just swell!" His eyes twitched,  he immediately knew Mark was suspicious, walking to the door and unlocking it, stepping inside.

"What happened?" Mark asked slowly and Sean smiled up at him as he neared, shaking his head. "Nothing! I'm fine!" Sean said and Mark shook his head in disbelief, crossing his arms.

"Cut the crap Sean" Mark said, standing right before him. Sean held up his hands with a smile, telling him to not come closer but didn't realize he was showing off the marks on his hands from protecting himself to Mark, noticing his eyes widening at the sight of them.

Sean's fake smile vanished when he realized what he had done and hid them behind his back, smiling nervously at him, chuckling stiffly. "Oops..." Sean shrugged and Mark's eyebrows knitted together as he took Sean's arms,  beginning to pull him up, but stopped when Sean yelped out in pain, letting go.