Chapter 3

"Look who came back for more!!" Sean cackled loudly as he stood from his bed, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans, grinning maliciously.

Mark's jaw clenched and he dropped his backpack, crossing his arms and approaching the glass wall. "Listen here Jackass" Mark started but Sean giggled, pressing his hands against the glass, staring at him.

"Jackaboy you mean?"

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me" Mark snapped and the sly smirk on Sean's face vanished, being replaced with a scowl. "You fuck with me, oh you'll see what happens you potato piece of shit!" Mark picked up his bag again, glaring at Sean as he went to the kitchen.

"Speaking of potatoes, can I eat?" Sean asked Mark, completely ignoring what Mark had just said. "Didn't you just eat?" Mark frowned, looking at him, placing his hands on his hips.

"Yes?" Sean mumbled, his eyes fixated to Mark's hands, his tongue trailing over his lips, slowly. "What does your skin taste like?" Sean asked and Mark looked at him, a disturbed expression in his features.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna lick it" he smirked, licking his lips again. "Why?" Mark asked, watching him in disgust. "Your skin, it's so soft, I just want to feel it for the rest of my days" Sean smiled innocently, smirking crookedly.

"Shut up" Mark said, shifting in discomfort.

"Come here and make me" he challenges, Mark's eyes widening before he glared at him. "You're disgusting!"

"Why? Because I want to fill you up?" Sean smirked and Mark dropped his glass of water, the shards scattering all around the floor as he looked to Sean in shock. He was wondering whether he had heard him correctly.

"What's the matter Mark?" Sean suddenly became concerned, pressing his nose against the glass. Mark didn't respond as he bend down and picked up the pieces of glass, accidently cutting himself, the blood rolling down his hand.

Sean eyes the crimson substance, closing his eyes and licking his lips, as if imagining what it could possibly taste like.

"Shit" Mark muttered as he bandages his cut, looking up at Sean who watched him mockingly. Mark didn't like the way Sean stared at him, it gave him a sickly feeling.

"Need help?" Sean purred, grinning toothily, watching as Mark looked over at him, giving him a glare. "Is that a no?"

"Fuck you" Mark spat at him and he giggled, his tongue tracing over his teeth as he watched Mark. "I know you would and honestly, I wouldn't mind" Sean winked and Mark felt his stomach churn, he felt almost violated under Sean's continous stare.

"Stop it" Mark demanded and Sean pouted, tilting his head to the side, strands of his bright green hair falling over his oceanic blue eyes. "But how else am I supposed to present myself to you?"

"You don't need to because I'm not interested!" Mark rose his voice and the smirk on Sean's face dropped into a scowl. "How dare you speak to me as such?!" He growled lowly, sending shivers down Mark's spine as goosebumps rose at his arms.

"You speak to me with respect! Not as a peasant!" Sean banged his fist on the glass, Mark wondering how many punches it could take until the glass would shatter into a million pieces, giving Sean the freedom he so desires.

Mark said nothing more as he went to the monitoring set and pulled out his phone, speaking with his girlfriend as soon as Sean had abandoned his hissy fit.

"Why are you smiling at your mobile device?" Sean asked in curiosity as he sat up from his bed and walked to face Mark. "Why can't I?" Mark glanced up at him, giving up on treating him so much like a god and being careful of what he'd say to this madman.

"It's obscure..." Sean frowned, placing his hands on the glass as he stared out at Mark. "I'm talking to my girlfriend" Mark said and Sean almost glared at him, biting down hard on his lip.

"What's her name?" Sean smiled through his grit teeth. "Jess" Mark finally looked up at Sean, staring at him blankly. "Hmmm how common" Sean sneered and Mark glared at him, switching off his phone.

"What?" Mark said through his clenched teeth, giving Sean a warning glare.

"Jess, so common" Sean rolled his eyes, clasping his hands behind his back and walking around his little room, smirking to himself.

"It's not like you have a girlfriend so shut the fuck up" Mark spat and Sean turned to him with a sinister smile. "I used to, Signe, she left me because of this" He gestured to the glass room he stood in.

"But then again, I don't need girls, I have you to stare at for the rest of my time here, if you make it, that is" Sean glanced over his shoulder at Mark, grinning madly.

"You're disgusting" Mark spat yet again, sending a revolted glare at Sean who giggled and turned to face his body towards Mark. "And I LOVE it!" Sean cackled madly, placing his hands on his stomach as it ached from his laughter.

Mark placed his hand over his ears to try and block out the loud and torturous laughter that echoed throughout the hall. "Shut up! Shut up!" Mark screamed repeatedly, long after Sean had stopped laughing.

"Aww poor Mark, it seems as though you should be the one in here, being called crazy in replacement for me" Sean pouted and Mark glared. "But back to the subject of your, significant other, maybe I could make her acquaintance?" Sean grinned and Mark shook his head, standing for his seat.

"You truly are mentally ill if you seriously believe I'd let the likings of yourself be near my girlfriend!" Mark seethed and Sean stuck his bottom lip out in a pout. "Why so harsh Mark? Do I make you uncomfortable?" Sean grinned mischievously.

"Shut up Jack!" Mark demanded and Sean shrugged, going to his knees and rolling onto his back, tucking his hands under his head as he grinned up at the ceiling.

"You'll have to come in here and make me... Markiplier" Sean sat up, looking at Mark with a wide grin and his eyes opened wide. "What an interesting name! Markiplier!" Sean beamed for himself, laying back again.

Mark sighed and sat back in his seat, closing his eyes and blocking out Sean's obnoxiously loud voice, unintentionally dozing to sleep.

______

"Mark! Wake up you lazy pice of fuck!!" Sean screamed Marks eyes opened, groaning at the uncomfortable pain that lay in his side from sleeping in that chair, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Finally, good lord! I was almost convinced you were dead, pity, I would've loved to keep your body" Sean said, looking at Mark. Mark frowned when he saw that Sean had stuck all the pictures of Sam he had drawn to the glass walls, making Mark feel as if each eye were staring at him.

"Is it not glorious!? Ha! I love it! Sam can see all!" Sean threw his hands up and spun, sighing dreamily. "Mark, you can go now!" Rodney opened the door and looked over at Mark.

"Hello Rodney, long time no see" Sean didn't smile, his face was almost portraying a look of memory and fear, which made Mark frown. "Mark, come on" Rodney pushed as Mark nodded, picking up his bag.

"Goodbye my sweet sweet Markiplier, I'll see you tomorrow!" Sean said softly, a hint of sadness hung in his voice and Mark glanced back at him, seeing his dampened expression.

"Goodbye Jacksepticeye".

_____