Chapter 35

(STATING A FACT HERE, I'M GETTING REAL TICKED OFF OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE KEEP SAYING I'M A BOY, I'M A FUCKING GIRL FOR CHRISTMAS SAKE!! I AM A GIRL, FEMALE! MY NAME IS EMMA, WHICH IS A GIRL NAME)

"Yeah! I knew you looked familiar!" The girl exclaimed, clicking her fingers as he came around into Mark's isle. "T-Thats absurd! It could've been anyone!" Mark shook his head, lowering his gaze.

"No! I know a face when I see one! I'm calling the cops!" The man proclaimed,  pulling out his phone, Mark quickly grabbing it from him, watching as the man turned vividly angry.

"Hey! Give that back you freak! That phone costs more than your entire being!" He exclaimed, trying to snatch it from Mark.

"I'll fucking throw it at the wall, then your phone will be no more!" Mark said in a deep voice, sending shivers down the man's spine as he stepped back, slightly surprised.

"I can sue you for that!" He exclaimed, jabbing a finger in Mark's chest, glaring at him. "I'd like to see you try!" Mark growled, leaning close to the man, watching as he leaned back, gulping.

"Uh..." he seemed at loss for words, Mark opening his mouth to speak but some interrupted him. "Oh there you are Mr Warfstache!" Daniel suddenly approached him, clapping his hands together, Mark looking over at him with raised eyebrows.

"What?" Mark stared at him, his hand lowering slightly, the man grabbing his phone back. "I'm so very sorry about his behavior! He's just a bit confused, he's got a few anxiety issues and he just doesn't take confusion well!" Daniel took Mark's arm, pulling him away but the man took Mark's other arm, glaring at Daniel.

"He's the wanted guy!" He exclaimed and Daniel smiling apologetically.

"Yeah, he looks quite similar doesn't he?" Daniel pulled him again but the man held onto Mark.

"I saw it! He is the one!" He pushed but Daniel smiled, trying to keep his cool without going off at this man. "He isn't, he just happens to look like him, Mr... Wilfred here had no connection to that story whatsoever! He sometimes thinks he does though" Daniel pulled him away from the man, who hesitantly let him go.

Mark said and did nothing as he watching the discussion unfold, frowning at the ground slightly and biting on his lip.

"Come on Wilfred! Let's get going!" Daniel began dragging him away, letting Mark pay for the things he had and they left, hurrying away before anything else could happen.

_____

Mark pulled the door open which nearly slammed into his face at the strong wind, Daniel hurrying in, Mark followed,  both huffing out breathlessly.

"Thanks for that back there!" Mark breathed, taking the bag of groceries and placing it on the counter in the kitchen, Daniel following him.

"No problemo, I saw you were having a few issues so like the good friend I am, I helpfully intervened" Daniel held a double thumbs up, Mark chuckling and nodding as he packed out the items in the places they needed to be.

"What happened anyway?" Daniel asked curiously, picking up an apple and biting into it, Mark raising an eyebrow at him. "What? I saw the apple and I wanted to eat it? Fucking sue me if it's such a problem!" Daniel rose his hands up in defense.

"Well, apparently, when Sean was helping me get home, we were spotted by some asshole and it was displayed on live television, what the fuck are these people doing? Looking out at the street and saying 'holy fuck! That's definitely the guy that was on TV! I must record this shit while it's raining like fucking tears of orphans'?" Mark rambled, grabbing an apple and eating into it.

"Yeah, absolutely, you imitated that so relevantly" Daniel nodded, Mark giving him a slight glare. "Shut up!" Mark glared.

"Hey Mark! You're home.... and you're not alone" Sean walked out the bedroom, pulling on his shirt, blushing brightly when he saw Daniel. "Hi Jack" Daniel waved to him, watching as he nodded to him, swaying on his feet as he lurked over to Mark, wrapping his arms around him, digging his head into Mark's shoulder, hiding his red face shyly. 

"Hey baby, how are you?" Mark kissed Sean's temples, making him look up at Mark, pecking his lips lovingly, giggling girlishly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I see how this is, you two fucked didn't you?" Daniel winked, Sean's face only reddening more, hugging Mark tighter, nuzzling his head into the crook of Marks neck.

"How could you possibly think that?" Mark cleared his throat, his own cheeks red. "The way he's acting, he's just like every girl in the world after they've had sex" Daniel rolled his eyes, Sean shooting him a glare, his face bright red.

"What happened by the way?" Sean asked after a moment of silence, looking over at Mark. "You and Mark are both wanted men!" Daniel exclaimed, Sean staring at him with a blank stare.

"Very funny asshole" Sean's eyes narrowed at him and he held up his hands in defense, pursing his lips. "Who says I was joking?" Daniel asked, Sean chuckling nervously, looking at Mark.

"He's.... He's joking right?" Sean asked, watching As Mark messed around with the fruit in his hand, not looking up at Sean. "Oh god" Sean stepped away, pulling at his hair, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Fuck! This is exactly what we fucking need!" Sean yelled, punching the wall, glaring at the ground. "Sean! Stop it, that's not going to help anyone!" Mark scolded, staring at Sean sternly.

That was until there was a knock at the door, all men looking towards it, Sean walking over and peering out the side window, his eyes widening, backing away from it slowly.

"Shit! It's the police!" Sean began panicking, Mark quickly standing, hugging him once before he looked to Daniel. "I know you've helped us loads, but could you do one last thing?"

"Yeah, of course" Daniel nodded, walking over. "Find a hiding place and hide Sean" Mark pushed Sean towards Daniel, hearing him squeal silently, staring up at Mark with widened eyes.

"What about you!" Sean asked, latching onto him and hugging him. "I'll be fine baby, I promise" Mark pecked his lips before he turned to the door, looking back as Daniel dragged Sean into another room.

Mark huffed, slowly opening the door, noticing the wind had calmed down, the two policemen staring him down before they looked at each other.

"That's him"

"Definitely" the nodded to each other, looking at Mark. "We've just got a few questions for you sir".

______