Prologue - It's Gravity Rises

Mabel Pines was staring at out the window of her bus seat. Dipper, was sleeping on his twin's shoulder, drooling included. He was probably tired from playing Bus Seat Treasure Hunt.

"Wow, that's a lot of snow," Mabel thought. She wasn't used to this cold, living in California, and all.

She also thought about some scenarios that she wished could happen, and most of them included ghosts. She LOVES ghosts, and knows EVERYTHING about them.

After a few minutes of thinking, she fell asleep, on Dipper's head.

HONK HONK! The bus driver was shouting, "Hey, you two dudes gotta' wake up, it's your stop," as he was looking at them through the mirror in front.

It got Dipper wide awake.

"MABES."
"Five more minutes..."
"MABES, WAKE UP."
"Nooooooooo!"
"MABES, IT'S OUR STOP!"

That last one got her fully awake. She was known to be a talented sleeper.

"OKAY, OKAY, I'M UP!"

"You two dudes okay? I hear a ruckus there. Haha, ruckus, that's a funny word. Ruckus," the man-child mumbled the last two parts.

Dipper brushed off the dust on his Star-T-Shirt, and Mabel put up her hood. The two quickly got their things, and got off.

Dipper stopped and went back.

"Uh, thanks---"
"Soos."
"Oh! Okay, thanks, Soos!"
"That's a cool name," he mumbled.
And 'Soos' heard, and said, "Haha, thanks, dude!"

Dipper was the more social, between him and Mabel.

"Hey, Dip, what do you think Stanley would be like?"
"Hm... Nice, I guess---"

Dipper was cut off by a car's screech. A lady with light brown hair and full pink lips was driving, with an old man with gray hair, and an orange nose in the passenger's seat.

The lady got out, "Hi there, you must be Mabel and Dipper Pines! I'm Melody," she stuck her hand out.

And of course, Dipper shook it, "Oh, hi! I'm Dipper, and this is my twin sister, Mabel--- OH! Never mind, you already know that," he scratched his head, and looked away.

"Haha, that's fine! Well, let's get your bags in the car, you'll be staying with Mr. Pines in his Mystery Museum," she said, while picking two of Mabel's bags.

"Wow, you have a lot of bags for a kid," she added.

"Well, I'm 13... U-um... And it's mostly just filled with," Mabel points to Dipper, "his shirts, and shoes."

"Oh, well, so he's the fashionable one?"

"OF COURSE," Dipper butted in, "Also, wanna see my awesome birthmark?"

"MELODY! Hurry up, I still have some research to complete," Mr. Pines said.

"Oh, sorry, kid, I'll just see it later, your great uncle is a bummer," she said, and went back and forth, quickly putting their bags and luggages in the car.

"She's fast for a girl," Mabel said.

"Okay, kids! Get in the car," Melody waved to them, signaling it's time to see where they're staying for the winter.

"OKAY," they said in unison.

As they got in the car, their great uncle Stanley said, "Greetings. Do kids still say greetings?"

No one answered.

The car ride took a while, and it was mostly quiet, and awkward, minus Dipper gasping at the sights.

"We're here," Melody cheerfully exclaimed. She went out, and started taking their stuff in.

Stanley Pines rushed inside, who knows what he was so rushed about.

When the twins went inside, Mabel took off her hood.

"Hmm... Aha! We'll call our great uncle... GRUNKLE STAN," Dipper said to no one, in particular.

"That's actually a good idea," his twin agreed.

"Yay! It's Mabel-approved!"

"Oh, by the way, this place is called, 'The Mystery Museum'," she made a dramatic voice, "and you'll be staying in the attic, upstairs, if you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen. Also, don't bother your Grunkle."

"Okay!"
"YES! EVEN MELODY APPROVES!"
The two said those things at the same time. Mabel laughed after Dipper said that, and rushed upstairs, with Dipper following behind.

She marveled at the room, "Woah... This place looks antique..."

Dipper shouted, "I CLAIM THIS SIDE MINE!"

"Aaand, there's a goat on my bed," she added.

Dipper died of cuteness, "Aww... He's adorable," because of the baby goat. "I shall dub thee, GOMPERS!"

The 'face-palm-galore' was given by Mabel, with a couple of sighing mixed in.

"Okay, Dip. Have fun, I'll just un-pack," she rolled her eyes playfully, and started doing so.

It's still normal, peace, and quiet... For now.