Chapter 44

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER TO ME!🙈❤️

3rd March 2028 - Perth, Australia

Jason

"So guys, I have a surprise for two certain people," Justin said, as I watched him walk around the stage. The arena cheered.

"Papa, who are the two people?" Jake asked beside me, he was ready to run out on stage.

"You see, my babies are back and I'm so happy to see them. I've missed them so much," Justin pouted. The crowd 'awwed'.

"The few months I was away from them, I've written a song for each and I'm gonna sing them both right now," He smiled. The crowd cheered and screamed.

I saw Justin walk to the side of the stage where we stood. He looked up and sent me a smile. He rubbed Judah's back once he stood in front.

"C'mon babies," He said grabbing each of their hands. "But Papa!" Jake called stopping them.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked. "You come on too?" He asked. I looked up at Justin and he grinned and nodded.

"Okay," I said nodding. "Papa? Where go?" Judah asked as he pulled back.

"We're going on stage with daddy," I answered. His eyes widened and looked behind him. "Many people, Papa," He said, pointing out to them. "I know baby," I chuckled.

"You'll be alright, chook," Justin said placing a kiss on his forehead. Judah nodded slowly. I could tell he was a little bit scared, so I held him tight.

We made to the front of the stage and the fans were shouting for us.

Jason! Jake! Jade! Judah!

Oh My God! The whole fam is out!

Fam goals!

Look how cute they are!

I smiled at their response.

We sat on the red couch with the twins between us, before Justin spoke up.

"Well, aren't we family goals?!" He asked smiling.

"Take photos, I wanna frame this!" He said encouraging the crowd.

"Alright guys, these songs may be like for when they're older but I hope they'll remember," He said.

The arena quieted down. "The first song is for Jake,"

He smiled down at Jake who was sat beside him.

"Jake, you're dreams are big and I hope you follow them," He smiled.

I was excited as I've only heard a draft version not the full. The music started and the spotlight focused on the two.

'I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
And if one door opens to another door closed
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
But more than anything, more than anything'

'My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish'