Chapter 37

Basically how my Christmas' go minus some parts😉 and also will delete the an's I've written in this chap after.

25th December, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Narrator

It was that day of the year. The day where Jesus Christ was born. The day that brings families together. The day that kids wake up at the crack of dawn to sneak down the the living room to where held the glorious sight of wrapped presents and bags and try to peak through the decorated wrapping.

The Bieber/McCann household was not an exception, four were up, four were not. Two couples were sleeping peacefully in each others embrace. Giggles were heard as patters of feet travelled down the hall.

"C'mon, let's go look," The eldest whispered hitching his gurgling baby brother on his hip.

The others smiled wide and nodded. All made it down the stairs and they wandered into the family room. They turned the last corner only to aww at the sight.

The lights on the tree were still on, festive wrapped presents were placed around the Christmas tree spread out along the wooden floor.

"Woah!" They gasped, hearts in their eyes. "Santa came!" The younger boy cheered walking closer to the scattered presents.

"With so many presents!" The only girl there smiled brightly.

"Jakey! You have to wait for Papa and Daddy!" She said to her twin brother, pulling away the present in his hand.

"Sorry Jadey, I'm so excited!"

"Let's go wake our parents up," Kieran said leading them out.

They all ran up the stairs exited and burst into their parents rooms.

"Papa! Daddy!" Jake yelled struggling to climb the large bed.

"It's Christmas!" Jade yelled aswell as struggled to climb the tall bed.

"Wake up!" They yelled at the same time as they made it on top.

They started jumping in hopes to get their fathers up.

Though the two fathers were already up, hearing their previous giggles.

"Good morning babies! Merry Christmas!" Jason smiled sitting up.

The twins smiled and jumped in his arms attacking him in kisses. "Merry Christmas Papa!" They cheered.

Jason smiled as he felt the love.