Chapter 22

11th May, 2024 - Sydney, Australia

Jason

My body boiled up with anger. How dare they. I let go of Justin's hand and made his bodyguard lead him inside. "Who the fuck said that?" I seethed, looking around at the crowd with a glare. None of them now pulling or grabbing.

"I said who the fuck said that?" I asked. "It was me," A voice said from the back. I snapped my head to the direction and spotted a middle aged man. "Who the fuck you think you are saying that?" I asked, glaring at him.

The man smirked. "Name's Tony," I rolled my eyes, like I give a fuck. "Tony huh? Who the fuck do you think you are talking shit about my boyfriend?" I said. "It true though, he's fat. Should go to the gym, no one likes a fatty," He said.

In a blink of an eye, I was lunging at him. "The fuck you say?!" I screamed as I was immediately pulled back by Justin's bodyguard. The loud chatter and scuffle erupting. "You're no skinny minny yourself at least he has an excuse, he's pregnant, what about you?" I yelled, still trying throw a punch. I heard shocked gasps. The man paled. That's right. "What? Got nothing to say now?" I asked.

"Sir, Justin is calling you," Anthony said, making me look back. I saw Justin with a tears down his face. I frowned and ran to the entrance.

"Justin, Justin, I'm so sorry baby," I whispered, pulling him into my arms. "No it's okay, it's not your fault," He said. I swiped my finger across his wet cheek, catching the fallen tears. "Baby, I hope you don't believe anything he said," I said to him. He's not even that big to be even called fat beside he has a living baby growing inside.

"C'mon baby, let's go enjoy our night," I said getting up and holding his hand. "I love you," I said, kissing his temple. "I love you too," He said, giving me a small smile making my angry mood slightly drift away.

"Welcome to All Saints on the Rocks, I will be your waiter today. Could I get you any drinks?" The waiter named Kyle asked. "Can I get a Sprite please?" I asked as I pulled my chair in. "Yep and you, Mr Bieber?" He asked writing in his notepad. "Uh just a water, thanks," Justin said. He nodded and walked off.

"I love this, Jason," Justin said looking out at the sunset. The blue water meeting the orange sky on the horizon. "I'm glad you do," I smiled, kissing the back of his hand.

"It's beautiful, breathe taking," He said, I was mesmerised, staring at him. "So are you," I said. "Cheesy," Justin smiled. I chuckled.

"Here you are," Kyle said placing our drinks on the table in front. "Thank you," We said. "You're welcome, do you know what you're going to order?" He asked. We nodded and ordered our meals aswell. He left once again and said it would be out shortly.

We sat there for a while laughing and enjoying the sunset until Kyle came with our food. "Enjoy and congratulations on the baby," He smiled. We thanked him both for the food and the congratulations.

We began to eat, well I did. I looked up to see Justin just staring out into the ocean with a frown. Sadness swimming in his warm hazel orbs.

"Justin?" I called. No movement, no answer. "Justin, baby?" I said, slightly nudging his shoulder. "What's wrong love?" I asked. He turned to looked at me with teary eyes, making me stand up instantly and sit beside him. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked. He burst into tears, breaking down in my arms.

"Jason," He sobbed, gripping onto my light blue blazer. "Lovey, what's wrong?" I asked again. "I'm fat," He cried. I frowned. "No, no baby, you're not fat. You have our baby there," I said consoling him. I felt angry at how that man had the nerve. "I am fat," He emphasised, not believing me. "Love, you're not fat, that pap had no right to say anything, you're hardly showing," I said, rubbing his back.

"I'll will always love you, your fans love you, the twins absolutely love you, Alex, Kate, Kieran even little baby Liam loves you," I said using my pointer finger and thumb to lift up his head. "We all love you. I'll forever love you. You could be fat, skinny, small, round, big or curvy, I'd still love you. I'd love you into eternity," I said.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Even if I was big as a whale?" He asked. "I'd love you even more," I said kissing his forehead. He smiled.

I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Smiling in the process.

'Through the long nights and the bright lights,'

I softly sang to him as we looked out into the sunset. Looking back to him.

'Don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright,'

He looked up and smiled.

'Be alright,'

I kissed his forehead.

'You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you
I promise I'll just stay right here
I know that you want me too, baby we can make it through
Anything, cause everything's gonna be alright,
Be alright,'

I finished, bringing him into my chest.

"Thank you," He said gratefully.

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

904 words! -not edited-

I was planning to do a scene where it gets really crazy with Jason and paps BUT I didn't. Lol. soznotsoz

💋S.