Chapter 24

20th August, 2024, Sydney, Australia

Jason

"I'm so nervous but excited!" Justin said, turning his head to look down at me. I smiled and continued to rub his almost five month old belly. "Me to, love," I said, kissing his shoulder.

We were currently sitting - well I was sitting and Justin on my lap- in the Private OB-GYN office once again. Today we get to see what our peanut is gonna be.

To tell you right now. I'm bloody nervous.

"Okay, I'm excited," Justin suddenly said, bouncing on my lap. Making me release a moan near his ear. Justin stopped and turned around staring at me. His hazel brown eyes swimming with mischief. He suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh my lord, Jason!" He laughed, a hand covering his mouth. I pouted. This is his fault.

"Are you done?" I asked, still pouting. Five minutes still laughing his ass off. He had tears in his eyes. Surprised this hasn't caused some attention to us. I don't see how this is funny... To me it.. It fucking hurts.

"Okay yeah, I'm done," He said, letting out a few more chuckles. "Why do you always get horny when we're here?" He asked, a smirk evident on his face. "Because you always choose to sit on my lap. I can't help that you bouncing on lap is gonna wake up junior," I said, as a matter of factly.

"Oh my god, you did not just say that. Don't say that!" He said, slapping my hands that was still absentmindedly rubbing his belly. "I just can't, don't call you dick that," He scolded. "You love it," I said, licking his ear. "Ew," He said, wiping his ear with his sleeve, though I felt him shiver.

"Justin Bieber," The doctor called. Justin got up as I followed after adjusting my pants. "I'm so hungry," Justin mumbled to me. I frowned. "Why didn't you tell me? Do you want me to get food before we start? I'll be quick," I said. Prepared to turn around and go drive to get food.

"No Jase, we can go after," He said, grabbing my arm. I turned back to face him. "Are you sure?" I asked. He hummed. "But thank you," He smiled. I nodded and wrapped my arm behind him, walking beside.

"Justin! Jason! How are we today?" Dr. James asked as she set up the ultrasound monitor. "We're great," I spoke for the both of us. "That's good," She smiled. "How are you?" I asked, standing beside Justin. "Oh me! I'm wonderful, thank you dear," She said.

"Alright, we ready to see Baby McCann?" She asked getting the gel out. Justin looked at me as his hand tightened around mine. Then looked back and smiled. We both nodded.

He gasped as the sudden coldness came in contact with him. She sat back down and grabbed the wand thing, pressing it against his belly, moving it across.

"There is baby McCann!" Dr. James smiled at the small fetus came into view on the black and white screen. My heart warmed at the sight.

"Alright ready to know the gender?" She asked, pausing on one spot.

We nodded, though I'm so nervous and I don't know why. I'm actually finding out what my third baby's gender is, with the love of my life.

Okay I'm ready. As I held Justin's hand tightly. My mind was thinking, did I have to buy condoms or pads?

"Oh no.."

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

576 words! -not edited-

What do you think happened?

💋S.