Chapter 28

13th September, 2024, Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Alright, goodbye my babies, have fun today," I said leaning down as much as my belly let me. "Bye mumma," Jake giggled wrapping his small arms around me.

"Bye beautiful baby boy," I said smiling at him. His warm chocolate eyes sparkling. "Don't leave Jade out alright?" I whispered to him. He nodded. "I'll be right beside her the whole day, mumma," He said. I smiled.

I looked to Jade who was staring at her feet. I frowned.

"Hey babygirl," I said getting her attention. She looked up at me with sad blue eyes. "Yeah, mumma?" She whispered. I frowned. Lately, she's closed herself in, being more reserved and quiet more than usual. "You alright, my love?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine,"

I shook my head. 'I'm fine' is a girls' number lie. And for her to say that so early in life makes me want to cry.

"Babygirl, I'm so sorry," I whispered.

You see, recently the group of girls, Jade has been playing with were not true friends. When Jade said she couldn't invite them over, they basically turned around and said, "We're only using you to get to your daddy," "We weren't really your friend, you're ugly and fat," "Are you even sure that Justin Bieber is your dad?"

I am so shocked that girls that young can be so rude and disrespectful to others. It really shocks me. It really does.

Since then Jade became more quiet and was always around Jake and his friends. I found out from Jake one night, when Jade said she was full only after a couples bite of her favourite meal and asked to be excused. I had only thought she wasn't feeling hungry that moment or had a bad day and had an appetite to eat. Once she left, Jake just told all, very angrily. He's very protective over his sister.

Apparently it had been happening for quite a bit. And Jake had only just figured it out. The girls and their mothers were using her to get to me. It's such a shame that the mothers do that. Very appalling.

Reason why Jade hangs out with Jake.

"Babygirl, do you want to stay home with daddy and I?" I asked. I know if I let her stay home, they think they'll win.

"No, mumma," She smiled up at me. I could tell it was fake. I wanted to cry right there. She shouldn't have to fake smile. I nodded.

The bell rung and I stood back up.

"Alright goodbye my lovelies, I'll be here to pick you up," I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

They both nodded. Jake already had started to walk but turned around and reached his hand out to Jade. "Bye mumma," She whispered, waving and walked to meet up with her brother, taking his hand.

My babygirl.

I turned around and walked to the car where my bodyguard Alastair was awaiting. He opened the door as I hopped in.

"Sir, is Jade alright?" He asked, as he began to drive. He and Jade are very close. He's been there since Jade could talk.

"Alastair, girls are very cruel," I sighed. "That, they can be, sir," He said agreeing, focusing on the road in front. "She's so closed in now," I said, so sadly. "My six year old babygirl, might be going through depression," I said. I noticed that she hardly eats nowadays, sleeps a lot or just stays in her room. I find her in the piano room, playing it, singing really sad songs.

(A/N: I know it's so much more but yeah, bear with me.)

Alastair looked at me through the rear-view mirror with sad eyes. After that we didn't speak at all, just sat in silence.

All I could was about was my babygirl.

🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

646 words! -not edited-

Poor Jadey😣 was actually planning this chapter to happen later on in Jade's life, around in her teens.

But yes, I kinda imagine in real life, that, that's what Justin's children will endure during their life. People using them to get to him.🙄

💋S.