Chapter 45

DOUBLE UPDATE BRAH!😜

THERES A SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER!😁

17th December, 2030 - Sydney, Australia

Justin

"Babe?!" I called out to my husband.

"Yes, darling?" He asked as he walked into the foyer.

"Are the twins ready, we need to be ready by 5.15?" I asked. He nodded before going to get them.

Soon a voice shouted and a pair of arms wrapped around my legs. Judah.

"Daddy!" He whined. "Juds baby, what's wrong?" I asked picking him up.

"When are we going? I'm hungry," He pouted.

"When your brother and sister get dropped off," I said.

"But I'm hungry," He pouted again. "I know, baby, do you want some fruit?" I asked. I don't want him eating something big before dinner.

"Okay," He sighed still pouting. Fruit was not his favourite but he'll eat it.

I went to the kitchen with my 6 year old in my arms. "What do you want, baby?" I asked as I set them down on the island stool.

 "What do you want, baby?" I asked as I set them down on the island stool

He thought for a second before answering, "Strawberries, please?"

I nodded and walked to the fridge and grabbed a punnet of strawberries before walking over the sink and rinse the berries.

I walked over to the marble chopping board and began cutting five strawberries. I placed them into a bowl and handed it to Judah.

"Thanks, Daddy," He smiled popping one in his mouth.

"You're welcome, chicken," I said patting his shoulder.

I looked over at the clock in the kitchen to see it was 5.10.

Judah quick ate his fruit and I washed the bowl placing it on the dryer.

"Jase! Where are my babies?!" I called out as I lead Judah out into the foyer.

"Right her-

He was interrupted by another voice.

"They're ready!"

We looked up at the top of the stairs to see Kate and Alex.

"Jade and Jake are ready slay their formal!" Alex grinned. He's just as childish as he was a few years ago. He thinks he's cool.

"Okay, Jake come on out!" Alex said.

Soon one of our 12 years walked. We gasped.

"Baby, you look so handsome!" I smiled.

He wore a dark charcoal tux with a white dress shirt and black tie. His hair in a side quiff. He also held a black Burberry coat match with black dress shoes.