5 years later

Im so contented with life. I have a beautiful daughter and I'm currently three months pregnant again. We're unsure of the gender as I'm barely showing and we haven't told Sage yet. Isaac and I are married. It was one of the best days of my life, along with the day Sage was born. Isaac, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and I are 23 whereas Liam and Hayden are 20. We survived a dead pool which had my unborn child on, along with my husband, brother and friends on. We survived the dread doctors and more. We've protected my gorgeous little girl, she's a werewolf but she is the most kind hearted innocent human being the world will ever know. She's everything good in the world. She's not fully in control on a full moon but after being calmed down she is perfectly fine. She'll learn. Derek said that he wasn't in control until he was sixteen so she's doing really well, I mean she is only five. Scott and Kira are still together and married. They have a little boy called Caleb he's a year younger than Sage. Malia and Stiles are still together and have two kids, the eldest is Emily and she's three and a little boy who's one and a half called Brody. Lydia and Parrish are married and have a four year old little girl called Madison. Liam and Hayden are engaged and Hayden is pregnant with a baby boy. All of our kids are as close as the parents are. My mom and the Sheriff have a little romance going on and my dad is still single. Derek and Braedon are married with a 3 year old boy called Lucas. I'm so happy with my life at the moment. Of course we're still going to have to face supernatural obstacles. I mean, Sage is a werewolf, Caleb is half werewolf, half Kitsune- we didn't think it was possible but apparently he is, Emily and Brody are WereCoyotes, Madison is half Banshee half hellhound, Hayden and Liam's child is going to be half werecheetah half werewolf, and Lucas is a werewolf, but we'll get through it. We always do.

Today was the day Isaac and I were going to tell Sage she's going to have a baby brother or sister. Isaac and I were sat on the couch in our apartment whilst Sage was playing in her bedroom. "Sage, baby. Come into the living room, mommy and daddy need to talk to you!" I shouted and she came running in smiling.(picture of Sage up top) She ran in and jumped in the middle of Isaac and I. She's so perfect. "Sage, honey. Remember when you said you wanted a little brother or sister for Christmas?" Isaac asked and her face lit up as she nodded rapidly. "Yes. Yes. Yes. A little brother or sister to play with" she said and my heart melted. "Well baby, mommy has your baby brother or sister in her tummy" Isaac told her and her smile dropped "mommy! You ate my brother or sister" she said with a frown on her face. My smile grew and I pulled her onto my lap "No, baby. He or she is just growing, they have to grow to be able to come out" I said and she slowly nodded "so, my baby brother or sister is cooking?" She asked looking back and forth from Isaac and I. "Yeah, I suppose they are" I replied and she giggled and jumped off my lap and knelt onto the floor. She put her ear up to my stomach. "Hey, I'm your big sister, Sage. I can't wait to meet you, but you need to be cooked, hurry up in there" she said and gave my stomach a little pat and stood back up again. I picked her back up and placed her in the centre of Isaac and I. "Daddy and I love you so much, honey" I said stroking the top of her head "I love you both too mommy" she said showing me her baby teeth, she hasn't lost one yet. "Can I watch Tangled mommy?
Can I daddy? Can I, can I, can, I?" She begged and Isaac grabbed the remote "of course princess" Isaac said and turned tangled on. Sage was so engrossed in it Isaac turned to me "I love you so much" he said and I smiled "I love you too, baby" I replied and he kissed my lips slightly, and we both sat through tangled for about the billionth time this month.

One month later.

"I don't like this. Why can't we just open it?" I asked as Isaac and I walked out of the hospital. We'd just found out the gender of the baby but Lydia wants to throw us a baby shower so that we can find out the gender then, by cutting open a cake with either blue or pink, indicating the gender of the baby. "Because Lydia is insisting, baby it's only a week" Isaac replied taking the envelope out of my hands to avoid me opening it. "I know but I want to know"  I moaned and he sighed "patience baby girl, patience." He replied and pecked my lips "you're right, it's going to be exciting" I said and he nodded "I'm always right" he said and I rolled my eyes and laughed as we got into the car to drive to Lydia's place to pick up Sage and to give the envelope to Lydia.