Cuatro

The next morning I did my usual routine and Scott and I made our way to school and straight to class, English yay. When I walked in a saw a very familiar head, which was meant to be a fugitive, what? I shared a look with Scott and sat down at the desk next to him. Stiles came running in and sat down at the desk behind Scott "guys I just talked to my dad who just talked to Jackson and I've got really terrible, horrible, very very bad news" Stiles said obviously indicating to Isaac "I think we already know" Scott replied and nodded his head towards Isaac.

After class I went straight to my locker. I'd picked up some books and dropped some off. When I looked up I saw Isaac and Erica, close together, it looked like they were about to kiss. I slammed my locker shut and walked to my next class. How can I be mad?! We're not together. For all I know he doesn't even like me. For gods sake. My next class was chemistry and I was sat down next to some girl called Maddie. Lydia was right in front of me. Erica and Isaac walked in and Isaac shot me a smirk, I kept my resting bitch face on and didn't even exchange eye contact. When I didn't even look at him properly he shot me a confused look. Which I then again ignored. Stiles and Scott walked in the room and looked worried to see Erica and Isaac. They ran to sit next to Lydia leaving Allison and I confused. When we shot them looks they indicated to Erica and Isaac.

"Einstein once said, two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." He said whilst tapping stiles on the shoulder "so to combat the plague of nerds in my class you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments let's see if two heads are indeed better than one or in mr Stilinskis case less than one. Erica take the first station" he said and most of the boys in my class shot their hands up. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr McCall." Mr Harris continued. I rolled my eyes yet again. I do not like Erica.

Isaac got out with me and to that I rolled my eyes for about the billionth time today, I'm not in the mood. "Daisy, looking beautiful as ever" Isaac said as he sat next to me. "Can we just get on with the experiment?" I snapped and I felt bad almost instantly, he will not break me. "Woah, I knew you were feisty but jheeze." He said whilst I was mixing acids and things. "No seriously why aren't you blushing, or flirting back" he asked and I rolled my eyes "aren't you with Erica?" I asked, not making eye contact and just doing the experiment. "Are you jealous. Daisy-Mae McCall, do you like me?" He asked with his boyish smirk. "No, I just don't like players." I stated. "Well in answer to your question, no I'm not with Erica, nor will I ever be, considering I'm still wrapped up in a girl that I've liked since freshman year" he replied actually starting to help me. "It's you by the way" he whispered and a blush formed on my cheeks "Ahh, there we go, and she's back." He said and I shook my head with a laugh "let's just do the experiment" I replied and he nodded and we finished it. Mr Harris rang the bell which indicated to switch partners, Erica was my partner. Great. Sarcasm.

"So, how does it feel to have Isaacs, and almost every other boy in this schools attention" Erica smirked as she sat down. "I don't know what you're talking about, you're the one with all the attention." I replied and was getting on with the experiment. "Oh yeah that's right, just so you know, Isaacs all yours, he's not my type. I just like messing with you." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I really do not care" I stated bluntly and finished the experiment. "Oh, but you do, because your heart speeds up whenever you're around him. It's cute, really." She said sarcastically. "Don't you have better things to do than talk to me about Isaac." I replied rolling my eyes "oh, and if you hurt Lydia. My brother will break you." I replied with a sarcastic smile as the bell rang and she had to move.

Next I was with a girl named Brianna, we didn't really talk. We just got on with it. The part came where you could eat the weird thing we made, I gave it to Brianna, because I didn't want to. "Lydia!" Scott shouted. Causing everyone to turn around. She was eating the thing dipped in venom. For gods sake. "What?" She asked turning around "nothing" he replied and faced the front.