Dieceocho

Tonight was one of those rare nights where we stayed at home. My mom was at work and Scott was with Stiles. My dad was doing something to do with the FBI. I have to give it to him though, he's been sticking around and trying to make up lost time with me and Scott, he has also been making an effort with Isaac. Obviously Scott and I are still hurt by the fact he thought he could just come back into our lives like nothing had happened. More or less I think he's still here because of all the weird stuff that goes on in Beacon Hills, he'll probably find out eventually, I hope later rather than sooner. To be honest I'm surprised my mom even let him in the house, but my dad would probably find some way to get a warrant.

We're all still fairly worried about Scott, Stiles and Allison because they're seeing things still, but right now things are calm, and I'm perfectly contented with my boyfriend. Isaac. Isaac(Sex God) Lahey. I've honestly never been in the presence of someone so perfect. It's quite embarrassing really, he says my heart speeds up every time I see him, or every time we kiss, he says his does the same though which kind of makes me feel better. I'm so completely and utterly, in love with him and people may think we're too young to be in love but with all the shit we went through I think we're lucky to say we're in love.

"What're you thinking about?" Isaac asked me, the both of us sat on my couch watching the TV my head against his chest and his fingers slowly caressing my leg.
"My mom, Dad, Scott, everyone... You?" I replied looking up at him. His eyebrows furrowed "me? What about me" he asked moving me so I was straddling his lap. " Just about how much I love you" I said and lifted my hand up to cup his cheek. "I love you. You Daisy-Mae McCall are everything good in the world" he said whilst smiling. I smiled and crashed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync and moulded together perfectly. Butterflies were swarming in my stomach and fireworks going off in my head. My hands were tangled in his short curls and one of his hands were on my waist and the other one was on my butt. As the kiss grew more intense Isaac stood up abruptly still me with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, and his hands on my butt supporting me. Not once did he break the kiss and yet he managed to get us all the way up the stairs and into my room, he kicked the door shut with his foot and placed me down onto the bed.

"It's just you and me tonight baby" he said whilst taking his shirt off, I smirked as he brought his lips back down to mine, he kissed down my my neck and tugged on my shirt, we pulled apart so I could pull it off and he resumed to kissing down my neck causing my head to roll back, he kissed down my chest and down my cleavage causing my back to arch in pleasure, he kissed all the way down to my stomach and tugged at my shorts, he swiftly pulled them off and undid his jeans and took them off leaving us both in our underwear. He kissed back up my body, his lips meeting mine again, he reached his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra, he pulled it off of me and smirked, I rolled my eyes and pulled my lips back to his, soon enough all of our underwear was off and well, you know the rest.

Isaac and I were lead in my bed, cuddling, and we both had our undergarments on again, he was running his fingers up and down my arm whilst my head was on his chest and one of my legs was over his torso, I'm short I know.
"Dais, whatever happens, you know I love you right? And that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he said, I looked up at him and brought my hand up to trace his jawline. "Of course, and you know I feel the same?" I asked and he nodded and kissed the top of my head, I brought my head down so it was resting on his chest again as he continued to run his fingers up and down my arm, and I fell asleep to the sound of my Werewolf's heartbeat.

*A/N- wow this was crappy, I'm sorry guys, next chapter will be better I promise*