Epilogue

Five months. Five, long, heart breaking, stressful months. Isaac was meant to be gone one month, but five months is how long it's been. Also five months since I've said a single word to him. Every time  I texted him it would say the number was disconnected, his Skype account said it was inactive in 5 months, I don't know what's happened, whether he found a girl in the first five minutes he got there, but I have not heard a word from him. Safe to say I'm heart broken. I'm carrying his child. Our child. Our baby girl, yes she's a girl, I found out at the doctor, a few weeks ago, Isaac doesn't even know, I tried calling, I tried skyping,I even tried texting him, all his social media has been very inactive.

Both my parents and brother have been very supportive, along with my friends, Malia and Kira have grown closer to Lydia and I. My brother wants to completely murder Isaac for not even replying to me, to be honest I just hope he comes home soon. I am not letting my child grow up without her father, for Christ sakes she's half werewolf which is also scary.

I finished high school early along with Lydia and took our finals at the start of the year, which makes everything easier because I'm pregnant and I don't have to worry about school until I decide to go to college, Deaton said I'm welcome to work with him for as long as I wanted. Along with Lydia, I took my PSATS in freshman year, so now we're just waiting for the baby.

Right now, Scott and I are on the couch eating food watching a movie, he's eating chips while I'm eating Carrots and Nutella, I know weird but I was craving it so bad so that's what I had. I have a small frame as it is, so my bump is small too, I had my hand rested on my bump and the other hand in the carrot stick tub, I felt around feeling it was empty, so i stood up to go and get another tub. "Where are you going?" Scott asked "to get more carrots, duh" I said and made my way into the kitchen, on my way there I looked down at what I was wearing, leggings, a tank top and fuzzy socks, how attractive, and my hair was in a messy bun and I had the smallest amount of make up on, being pregnant makes you tired damn.

As I was walking back into the living room carrying my carrots, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I shouted and walked towards the door, it couldn't be Lydia, because Lydia just walks in, so does stiles, Kira and j, so I grew confused, my mom and dad have keys so it wasn't them, either way I opened the door, and dropped my carrots all over the floor, my mouth dropped open. "Baby girl" he whispered "Isaac?" I replied "holy shit this is not happening" I said whilst engulfing him in a hug and breathing in his scent, wait why am I hugging him "what am I doing" I whispered and pulled away from the hug and rose my hand and slapped him hard across the face. "Okay, I deserved that one" he said "to be honest, you deserve a lot more than that, but considering I'm still in love with you, that's all I can bare to do, and I'm too tired" I said putting my hand on my hip. "Okay I know you probably don't even want to talk to me, but considering it's right in front of me I need to ask" he said and looked towards me, stepping inside the house and shutting the door "yes I'm pregnant and yes she's yours" I said "so you didn't find anyone else?" He asked walking towards me and I shook my head looking at the ground "good because I still love you, I always will... She's really mine?" he said and I nodded "you left for five freaking months, Isaac, I'm freaking pregnant and you couldn't answer your messages, or calls?" I asked getting angrier by the second "I know, I'm so sorry, I had to get a French phone and I couldn't find anyone's numbers" he rambled "are you sure it's that or did you meet another girl" I asked, folding my arms "Daisy-Mae, it's always been you, it always will be, so don't you ever think it wasn't, truth is, I got into trouble with some French werewolves, and let me tell you they're so vicious, they nearly clawed my head off, I couldn't leave, because I don't know how they knew about you but they did and they threatened to hurt you, I couldn't allow that" he said walking closer to me "so you're saying you basically ignored me for five months to protect me" I asked "yes, and now I have another little one to protect too" he said and placed his hand on my stomach. "Your going to have to work to earn my trust Isaac Lahey" I said "and I won't stop until I get it, Daisy" he replied to me and I walked into the living room with him behind me.