Diez

I was sat in the car and Isaac was on watch. I was just sat on my phone when I heard growling Isaac looked at me and back at them, he moved his hands at me indicating for me to get down so I did and then they were gone.

After an hour they they came back out, Derek was hurt but he healed easily. Boyd and Cora came out with them but they were unconscious, Chris gave us a ride home and took Boyd and Cora back to Derek's and Isaac was coming back to my place, when we got home it was about six thirty in the morning and my mom had just got home too. "Did you get Boyd and Cora" my mom asked "and are you all okay?"She asked again jumping up to examine all of our faces "yeah we did mom and we're fine" Scott said "alright, you three get to bed... Oh and you two behave" she said pointing between me and Isaac causing both of us to blush "yes mom" I said and we all walked up the stairs "no funny business" Scott said to Isaac before he went into his room and Isaac shook his head and followed me into my room.
"I'll get you some sweatpants" I said and walked into Scotts room.

"Can I have some sweatpants" I asked him and he threw me a pair "thanks" I said "no problem" he replied and I walked back into my room to see Isaac looking at all of my pictures. Pictures of me and Lydia, me and Allison, me and Scott, me and my mom, me and Stiles and some of all of us. There were a few of me and Isaac too, some that Lydia took of us dancing at the blackout party before Jackson went all evil lizard and we had to stab him with ketamine. My arms were around his neck and his were on my waist. In another one I had my back against his front and we were dancing and one of us both laughing. They were cute.
"Here" I said and threw the sweatpants at him "you can change in here and I'll change in the bathroom" I said whilst getting a pair of pyjama shorts and a crop top. "You can change in here, I've seen you naked before" Isaac said, you could practically hear the smirk on his voice "shut up" I said whilst throwing a pair of shorts at him. I walked out and into the bathroom, I got changed, washed my face of all the makeup I had on and I threw my hair up into a high ponytail. When I'd finished I walked out and found Isaac led on my bed. I walked in and shut my door. He looked up at me and smirked as I put my clothes in the hamper "quit staring" I mumbled "I think the view of my beautiful girlfriend is one I can't stop staring at" he said smiling I rolled my eyes and jumped on him, I looked up at him and smiled "hi" I said "hey there" he returned the cheeky smile. "My god I love you" he said and tucked a loose strand of hair that had come out of my ponytail behind my ear "I don't think you realise how much I love you" I said and he leant in slightly "oh I do, because your heart speeds up every time I'm with you, just like right now, it's racing" he whispered "don't use your wolf powers to make me blush" I said and his my face in his chest he chuckled and I could feel his chest vibrating "Dais" he said and I looked up at him and he slid his hands up from my waist to my neck and leant down and smashed his lips against mine, our lips moulding together perfectly. He pulled me up so I my legs were either side of him, he slid has hands down my waist and onto my ass, he broke the kiss apart and began to trail kisses down my neck, he softly began to suck, then bite then suck then bite it was a pattern, I'm pretty sure I have about four hickeys on my neck at the moment. He stopped and re attached his lips to mine, we kissed for a while until I decided to trail kisses down his neck I would kiss softly then suck and bite, leaving 3 hickeys on his neck. I pulled away and blew on the hickeys and I rolled off of him.
"How'd you do it?" I asked "do what?" He asked me "stay calm on a full moon" I said "Derek calls it an anchor, we focus on something to keep us in human form unless we have to, at first mine was my dad, but then all the bad memories of him locking me in a freezer would come back and I would get so angry, but then I met you, and you changed my view on everything, remember when Gerard called you my mate, that's when I knew I'd fallen in love with you, and that I didn't want to go phsyco Werewolf at all and you were what caused that" he said "I love you so much" I said "I love you too"he said "go to sleep baby girl" he whispered "promise you'll stay with me" I replied "I promise" he said and I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep in Isaacs arms.