Venticinco

They began to fight, Isaac pushing me to the sideline, trying to keep me out of it so that I wouldn't get hurt, knowing I couldn't fight properly and I was human so I wouldn't be able to heal quickly. Isaac fought a lot of them off, and Allison shot an arrow and the Oni cut it in half with his sword, they pushed Isaac to the floor and I gasped but Allison blocked his sword with her bow, Allison hit it over the head with the bow and it fell to the floor, Isaac got up. "How do we stop them?!" Isaac shouted "you can't" Kira's mom shouted and one of the Onis sliced Isaac across the stomach, I screamed a blood curdling scream, and Isaac dropped to the floor, I quickly ran out and grabbed him and pulled him to the side, Allison shot an arrow directly into the heart of an Oni and it began to flow yellow, it began to evaporate and the ground shook, Allison had killed one of them, just as she put her arrow down, one of the other Onis stabbed her though the heart with his sword. "ALLISON!" I screamed as loud as I could, tears already streaming down my face, just as she was about to fall, Scott came out from the building and caught her, tears were streaming down my face, Isaac had healed and he was stood up, I tried to run towards her but Isaac held me back "No, no, no please" is cried into Isaacs shirt "Allison" Scott mumbled "is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" She asked breathless "she's okay, she's okay" Scott reassured her, I couldn't stop sobbing, she had to be okay, Allison nodded, Scott held her hand and tried to take her pain, but I could see it wasn't working "I can't take your pain" Scott said "that's because it doesn't hurt" she said and everywhere fell silent "no" Scott said, tears beginning to roll down his face "it's okay" she said, tears rolling down her cheeks "no, Allison" Scott said again "it's okay" she repeated "it's okay, it's perfect, I'm in the arms of my first love, the first person I ever loved, the person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall" she said and I let out another sob "don't, please don't, Allison please don't" Scott said "you have to tell my dad, and you have to tell my dad, tell him" she began but trailed off "No!" Scott said, Allison was gone "No, she has to come back, please" I cried, Isaac held me and kissed my forehead numerous times.

Scott, Lydia, Isaac and I were in the sheriff station, Lydia and I both had tear stained faces, Isaac and a straight face and Scott looked like he could cry any second, Argent told us to tell the police that we were mugged, and that one guy pulled out a knife when Allison wouldn't give him her purse, and stabbed her when she refused further.

"Can you remember anything else?" Deputy Parrish asked us "Daisy? Isaac?" He asked us again "no, I'm s-sorry" I stuttered out, while Isaac shook his head.

Scott dropped Isaac and I home, whilst he and Lydia went to Deatons, as we got out of the car Lydia got out too. "Daisy" she said quietly, I turned around to look at her and we quickly embraced each other "I miss her so much already" I sobbed and she did the same "me too, Dais, she's probably laughing at us all for crying right now up there" Lydia choked out "yeah, she probably is, she's probably got all the bows and arrows in the world to make her happy too" I said smiling slightly "I'll call you tomorrow morning" she said and I nodded, I waved goodbye to them as they drove away. Isaac wrapped his arm around my waist as we got into the house. My mom was waiting for me when we opened the door "mom" I cried as she opened her arms for me, she didn't say anything, all she did was pull me into a hug and held me as I let all my tears out, I cried and cried until I had none left, Isaac stayed quiet the whole time. "You need to sleep baby girl, you haven't slept in days, I have to get to the hospital, Isaac you look after each other, you father will be home soon" my mom said and moved me towards Isaac. Isaac nodded and stood up, my mom kissed the both of our foreheads and left. Isaac picked me up bridal style and walked up stairs, he placed me onto my bed "Isaac come here" I said and he came and lead on my bed with me "you lost a friend too" I said and pulled him towards me "I love you, and we're going to be okay" he whispered and I nodded. My phone rang causing us to break away from each other "hey sis, it's me" I heard Scott say down the phone "Scott" I replied "can you and Isaac meet us at the school right now, we have a plan" Scott said and I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me "of course, we'll be r-right there" I stuttered out. I turned to look at Isaac "they have a plan to save Stiles, we have to meet them at the school" I said and Isaac stood up and put his coat on "let's go then" he replied and we got in my car.