Siete

Jackson was confirmed dead on the field by paramedics and Isaac, Scott and I were in the locker room talking to Mr Stilinski.
"I got to meet with the medical examiner to find out what happened to Jackson, I have an APB out on Stiles, his jeep is still in the parking lot which means... I don't know what that means.. If he answers his phone, emails, if you see him anything" he said "we'll call you" I replied "he's probably just freaked out with all the attention or something, we'll find him" Scott said "yeah, I'll speak to you later" Mr Stilinski said and he walked away, only to be replaced by coach. "McCall, I need you on the team. You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach said "yeah I know coach" Scott replied "I mean I know I yell a lot but I don't hate you guys, I mean I hate Greenberg but that's a different story, I'm just saying, we, I need you on the team, get your grades back up" coach said "I will" Scott replied.

"Is that everyone?" Isaac said as the last people left "I think so" I said and Scott pulled the door off of Stiles' locker "you're going to find him by scent?" I asked "yeah we are" Scott said "how come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked and I giggled. We all turned around only to be faced with Derek and Peter Hale, wait, he's meant to be dead
"We need to talk" Derek said "all of us" Peter piped up
"Holy shit" I said.

"What the hell is this?" Scott said "you know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff station" Derek replied "wait hold on, he threatened to kill my mom and sister, and I had to get close to him, what was I meant to do?" Scott said "wait, he threatened you?" Isaac asked "I'll tell you later" I replied.
"I'm going to go with Scott on this one, have you seen them both, they're gorgeous" Peter said "shut up" we all said. "Who is he?" Isaac asked "it's Peter, Derek's uncle, a little while ago he tried to kill us all then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat" Scott said "hi" Peter waved at Isaac "good to know" Isaac said "how is he alive?" I asked "okay the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson, and maybe save him" Derek said "well that's very helpful, except Jacksons dead" Isaac replied "what?" Derek asked "yeah Jacksons dead it just happened on the field" I said "okay why is nobody taking this as good news" Isaac asked "because if Jacksons dead it didn't just happen, Gerard wanted it to happen" Peter said "why?" I asked "well that's exactly what we need to figure out, and something tells me that the window of opportunity is closing, quickly" Peter finished.

We got to the old Hale house and Scott let out a breath of air "they found Stiles" and I let out a breath of relief "look I told you I looked everywhere" Derek said as we walked in "you didn't look here" Peter said as he opened up a floor board "what is that? A book?" Derek asked "no it's a laptop, what century do you live in" Peter replied "A few days after I got out of the coma I transferred everything that we had, fortunately the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records" he finished. Scotts phone began to ring and he answered we followed Peter. "Hey mom I can't talk right now" Scott said as he answered the phone i stopped in my tracks causing Isaac to stop. There was a pause "what's wrong?" Scott asked "okay we'll be right there" he said and we left the Hale house.

"What's happening to him?" I asked as I saw Jacksons body covered in his venom "i don't know I thought you were going to tell me is it bad" my mom replied "well it doesn't look good" Isaac said and Jackson moved "woah" we all said and Isaac pulled me back.
"Mom could you zip it up please" Scott asked "um okay" she replied and began to zip it up, but it got caught below his chin and my eyes widened. His mouth opened revealing his teeth "mom" I said "zip it" and she began to do it again, his mouth opened again.

We were carrying Jacksons body out of the hospital when Scott dropped him and a car pulled up in front of us revealing Allisons dad. "You're alone" Scott said "more than you know" Allisons dad said "what do you want" Scott asked again "we don't have much in common Scott but at the moment we have a common enemy" Allisons dad said "that's why I'm trying to get him out of here" Scott said " I didn't mean Jackson" Allisons dad said "Gerard had twisted his way into her head, the same way he did with Kate, I'm losing her, and I know you're losing her too" he said "you're right, so can you trust me to fix this?" Scott replied Allisons dad nodded "then can you let us go" Scott said "no, my cars faster" Allisons dad said and we piled into the car and Allisons dad drove us to a warehouse.