Dieciseis

It was a Friday night and the only night in we've had in a long time, I was sat with Isaac on my bed, whilst he was messing around and putting my glasses on. "Your such a dork" I giggled "but I'm your dork" he said taking the glasses off and laughing slightly. "Indeed you are" I said. I stood up next to him and then grabbed his hand and pulled him over to my full body mirror. "Let's take a selfie and be cute" I said "we are cute" he said "I know now come on" I said and pulled my new phone out, yay for birthdays, Scott and I are seventeen now. I pulled up the camera and he placed his arms around my waist and I took the picture.

"Why are you so tall?" I asked pouting my lips "you're just small" he said and kissed my lips as they were still pouted and I smiled

"Why are you so tall?" I asked pouting my lips "you're just small" he said and kissed my lips as they were still pouted and I smiled. "I love you so goddamned much" he said "I love you too" I replied and crashed my lips onto his, our lips moulded together perfectly as we kissed, he slid his hands down onto my ass and squeezed, I squealed and he took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth "jump" he mumbled against my lips and I did as I was told and jumped up, my legs were around his waist and his hands were supporting me by holding on to my ass.

He walked us over to my bed and laid me down, he crawled on top of me as we kissed. Only breaking the kiss to get himself even closer to me, we kissed for what seemed like forever, he broke the kiss and kissed down my neck causing my head to roll back in pleasure and causing me to breath in a deep breath, he was sucking and biting softly when we heard a knock at my door, Isaac rolled off of me and groaned quietly, "who is it?!" I asked as I quickly went over to my mirror to make sure my hair wasn't a mess and my hickeys were covered by my hair. My door slowly opened revealing my father "can-can we talk?" He asked and cleared his throat "you're a little late don't you think?" I said, anger evident in my tone "Dais it's okay, I gotta ask Scott something anyway" Isaac said, kissed my cheek and walked out, I sighed and nodded, and moved my hands in an action to say come in.

He sat on my bed and looked around my room, at my white and marshmallow pink room, my white distorted bed covers from where Isaac and my self were led, my vanity with all my make up, my desk with all my books and study guides, my dresser and my closet. "I remember when this room was bright pink and had butterfly stickers all over the room" he said and chuckled slightly, I rolled my eyes "great" I said sarcastically "dad, what do you really want?" I asked whilst crossing my arms, me being only in sweatpants and a crop top and being unamused at the fact he stopped Isaac and I. "I want to talk, talk about you, what you've been up to?" My father said and I scoffed "yeah well 11 years too late" I said he ignored what I said "what are your friends like?" He asked "they're cool I guess" I said whilst rolling my eyes "what about your boyfriend? Isaac? How long have you been together?" He asked "almost nine months-look if all you came to talk to me about was my love life then get out" I said with frustration running through my voice. "Look Daisy, I'm going to be honest with you, I don't like you dating him" he said and my jaw dropped in anger "you haven't been around for 11 years, you don't get the right to tell me who I can and can't date, I can't believe you, you've not even been here long yet you're trying to waltz in here like you never left, you have no right to come in here and say that" I shouted at him. "You're right, I shouldn't have" he said "get out" I said looking at the floor. "What? Daisy I still need to talk to you" he rambled "I said get out!" I shouted again "please, just get out" I said more quietly this time, my dad sighed stood up, and began to walk out "you've grown up to be a beautiful young woman and I'm proud to call you my daughter" he said and left, I slid down my wall and put my head in my hands, and I cried, I let the anger and frustration on my dad out, by crying.

Scott and Isaac came running in and knelt down next to me "Daisy, what did he do?" Scott asked "he-he asked me what I've been up to, he asked about my friends, and then about you" I said looking up at Isaac "he asked how long we've been together, and then he said that he didn't like the fact that we're together, so I told him he had no right, to try and act like he'd never left and that he knew me, because he doesn't, he doesn't know us Scott he doesn't, why'd he come back, we were doing just fine without him" I cried and Isaac pulled me into his arms. I've never broken down like this in front of anyone. "Daisy listen to me, it's fine, everything's okay, he's an idiot, you're  right he doesn't know us, but I don't think that's going to stop him from trying to get to know us" Scott said "well I don't need his permission to be with Isaac" I said "we know that, but I don't think he's going to be leaving for a while" Scott said and I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut and leant into Isaac, he kissed the top of my head and ran his hands through my hair.