Quince

Isaac and I face timed Allison to talk about what she'd found. Right now it looks like her dads the killer.

Scott, Isaac and I were walking down the hall when we saw a commotion, we walked towards it and pushed past the crowd and went into the classroom
"All we know is that mr Westover didn't show up for class" Miss Blake said "well the last time that happened was Mr Harris" Lydia said "anyone heard from him lately, he's gone, and he's going to be the 2nd murder" Lydia continued "Lydia, you wrote that number" Miss Blake said "okay fine, I'm psychic" Lydia said and my eyes widened "your psychic?" Miss Blake questioned "I'm something" she shouted. Ethan turned to us "a deputy and a teacher? What's the pattern" Ethan asked "we don't know" Scott added.

Allison called Scott "it's not guardians as in law enforcements, it's philosophers as in teachers" Allison said "I've got to call stiles" he said hung up and called him. He answered and Scott told him "that makes sense, Tara wasn't always a cop she used to teach middle school" stiles said "there's gonna be another teacher" Scott said "there's dozens of them Scott, and they're all heading home"  stiles said "no, no they're not they're all going to the recital" Scott said and we looked towards the doors of the school.

Scott Isaac and I got into the recital and stood at the back when we saw Lydia "I thought you were going home" I asked "I can't, I don't know why I am the one who keeps finding these bodies, but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it, I'd find them before it happens and have enough time so that someone like you, to do something about it" she said looking at Scott "you get me the time and I will do something about it, I swear to god, I will" Scott said and hugged her.

Allison and her father came into the room and smiled at me, I obviously smiled back. Isaac grabbed my hand as the orchestra began to play. Lydia checked her phone then left the room, leaving us all confused but we let her go. Scott and stiles got worried so we ran out "Lydia?" Scott called "Lydia?" Stiles then called "Lydia" I called this time. "She's not answering her texts" I said "what do we do?" Isaac asked "Scott?" Stiles then asked Scott pulled his hands over his ears and so did Isaac "what is it?" I asked and Scott and Isaac ran towards the science block, and me and stiles chased after them. We got there and found Lydia tied up, Miss Blake fighting Scott and Isaac and sheriff stilinski on the floor. She saw stiles and I and pushed the desk against the door so we couldn't get in. We managed to push it away and the window shattered and Mr stilinski wasn't there anymore and neither was miss Blake. "Dad?" Stiles shouted and we looked out of the window.

There was a storm happening and people were rushing in and out of the hospital. The hospital was being evacuated. Stiles and Scott have gone to Derek's to warn him about Miss Blake- Jennifer. I was at the hospital with Allison and Isaac.

I was stood in the E.R with my mom when we saw Scott, stiles, Derek and Jennifer and my mom ran after him "Scott, what are you doing here" my mom asked "we're here for Cora" he said "all of you?" My mom asked "why does stiles have moms bat?" I asked "trust me on this, you need to get out of here, both of you, right now" Scott said "I can help, I'm coming weather you like it or not" I said and he reluctantly nodded "the hospital is meant to be clear in thirty minutes, we've got two ambulances ones 10 minutes out and the others 20 Cora needs to be on one of those, they'll be picking up from the basement garage" my mom said "got it" Scott said and we got into the elevator where Derek had a tight grip on Jennifer "you don't have to keep me on a leash Derek I'm going to help" she said and looked at my brother and stiles and then at me. My phone rang and it was Isaac "hey" I said "we're leaving the hospital, you need to come, we have news on the location everybody's at" Isaac said "I'm coming I'll meet you at the entrance" I replied and we hung up. The elevator opened and Scott stopped me "be safe" he said "of course, love you" I said "love you too" he replied "oh and, if she hurts anyone" I began nodding at Jennifer "make sure you do something" I said and he nodded and let me go. I made my way down the stairs and to the entrance where Isaac and Allison were waiting for me. We pulled up to the school and Allison and I were sat with Lydia, I saw Isaac at the door so Allison and I went out "I can't get hold of Scott or stiles, how's Lydia" he asked "she's got bruising on her neck, I'm taking her to the hospital downtown because beacon memorials being evacuated" Allison said "storms that bad?"Isaac asked "it will be, and I heard an EMT say that the back up generators may be too old for them to handle if the power goes out" I said "beacon memorial, that's where Cora is right?" And I nodded Chris walked to us "I'm taking the three of you home" Chris said "I have to get to the hospital, I can't leave Cora with Peter on her own" Isaac said "I'm coming, my mom and Scott are still there" he nodded and we walked away "Daisy, Isaac" Chris said and we turned around "I'll drive" and we got in his car.