Ventitres

I was awoken in the middle of the night by Scott coming into my bedroom and shouting mine and Isaacs names "get up, I need your help" he shouted "what's wrong" Isaac asked waking up "it's stiles both of you get dressed" Scott said "what's wrong with him?" I asked "I don't know" Scott replied.

We both got dressed and ran down the stairs the both of us being in sweat pants, stiles called Scott "just Isaac and Daisy, we're coming to find you, do you know where you are? Can you find something that will tell you where you are?" Scott asked and put him on speaker "it's a basement i don't know, some kind of basement" stiles said "like in a house?" Scott asked "no, like industrial I think there is a Furness, but it's freezing, Scott it's freezing down here, I gotta turn the phone off its going to die" stiles stuttered out "stiles wait, what else is there what do you see" Scott asked him "phones dying I can't talk please just..." Stiles trailed off "stiles why are you whispering?" Scott asked "because I think there is someone in here with me" stiles said and I looked at the two werewolves in front of me "we need to find him now" I said and they both agreed.

We went to Stiles' place so Isaac and Scott could get a scent, when we opened his bedroom door we saw Lydia and Aiden "how did you know, did he call you too?" Scott spoke first "no I heard him" Lydia said "don't ask, it gets more confusing when you ask" Aiden said "not as confusing as this" Lydia said and pointed to his evidence board. "He uses red for unsolved cases" Lydia said "maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case" Aiden said "or thinks he's an unsolved case" Isaac piped up "hold on, is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia asked "he said he's in an industrial building, a basement" Scott said "we came here to get a better scent" Isaac said "did he say anything else?" Lydia asked "somethings wrong with his leg, it's bleeding" Scott said "and he's freezing" I spoke up "tonight's the coldest night of the year it's going to drop in the twenties" Aiden said "what did his dad say?" Lydia asked "we kind of didn't tell him" Scott said "stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't tell his dad?" Lydia rose her voice "he made us promise not too, we can find him by scent, if he's sleep walking he couldn't have gotten far" Scott said "you guys didn't notice his jeep is gone did you?" Aiden said "you guys promised not to call his dad, but I didn't" Lydia said "Lydia hold on, I can get more help, I can call Derek, Allison" Scott said "anyone but the police, great" Allison said "you guys realise she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die right?" Aiden said "you don't need to call his dad, it's five minutes to the station" Scott said "I'll catch up" Lydia said "why?" Scott asked "there is something here" Lydia asked "yeah, total insanity" Isaac said and I shot him a glare "we can figure out what's wrong with him after we save him from freezing to death" Scott said "go, we'll be right behind you" Lydia said and Scott Isaac and I left for the station.

We got to the station and explained everything to Sheriff Stilinski and he thought for a moment "if his jeep is gone that's where we start... Parrish, get an APB out on a 1986 cj5g, Cordover, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement, or sub level he could've gotten into whilst sleep walking, it's the coldest night of the year so far so if he's out there in just a tee shirt and barefoot he could already be hypothermic, let's move fast, let's think fast, you three come with me" sheriff said and we followed him into his office "is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody else?" He asked "Lydia knew he was missing" Scott said "can she help him" sheriff asked "she's working on something" I said "anything else?" Sheriff asked "I called Derek and Allison for help" Scott asked "can you find him by scent" sheriff asked and there was a knock on the door and Parrish came in "we found it, the jeep" and we went to the location of the jeep- the hospital

Once we got to the hospital we got out to see if he was in the jeep, only to find it empty and dead. "It's dead, he must've left the lights on" Stilinski said "why would he come here?" Scott asked  "let's find out" Stilinski said and we walked into the hospital to be greeted by my mom "security's doing sweeps of every floor, nothing yet" my mom said running towards us "what about the basement" Stilinski asked and my mum looked at us all and back at Stilinski "follow me" she replied. Scott, Isaac and I went up to the roof to find Derek and see if he went up there at all.

"He's not here, not anymore" Derek said whilst turning to look at us "you mean the whole building? Gone?" Scott asked "we'll go tell Stilinski" Isaac said and I nodded "oh and try calling Allison again, or call her dad, she's not answering the phone" Scott said and we both nodded. We went down to tell him and Allison wouldn't pick up so we decided to leave it and talk to her in the morning.

Lydia called us and told us to get to Eichen house because she heard it. We pulled up to Eichen house and saw Lydia and Aiden. "Lydia, I don't want to ask this, but are you sure?" Stilinski asked "he's here, I know he's here, I swear to god he's here" Lydia said and we went in and got access to all the rooms "it's here, it's right here" Lydia said and we ran into the basement "Stiles?!" I shouted "stiles where are you?" Lydia shouted but it was empty, there was no one down there "Lydia?" Scott asked "I don't get it, it has to be it" Lydia said "then where is he huh? Where is he? where is he?!" Stilinski shouted causing us all to flinch "I'm sorry" he said "I don't understand" Lydia trailed off.

My mom called about ten minutes after saying her and my dad found him, and that they were taking him to the hospital. We got there and he was in a room and we were waiting for Stilinski to come out and give us any information. "He's fine, he's sleeping now, he doesn't remember much, it's a bit like a dream to him thank you" Stilinski said walking towards us and we all stood up "it was that repellent we put down to keep the other animals out in the Coyote den, I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering, it was lucky he mentioned it over the phone" my dad said "no, it was more than that, thank you" Stilinski said "it was a lucky connection" my dad said and I rolled my eyes "McCall can you shut up please and except my sincerest gratitude" Stilinski said "excepted" my dad replied and they shook hands "alright you four, you have school in less than six hours, go home and go to sleep" my mom said and rubbed my arm "okay" Scott said and we walked away slowly "I don't know what happened, I was so sure" Lydia said "I wasn't much help either, but it doesn't matter if he's okay" Scott said and Lydia stopped walking and turned around "Lydia do you hear something?" I asked "no, I didn't hear anything" she said and Isaac wrapped his arm around my waist and we all headed home.

The next day Allison called me and said she needed to see me before class and show me something so I met up with her at Starbucks, we got our drinks and she showed me her phone, she had weird messages from men talking either Mandarin or Japanese. "Why don't we ask Mr Yukimura?" I asked "good idea, but it's creeped me out" Allison replied taking a sip of her coffee "well if we go now we can talk to him before class starts" I said, she nodded and we made our way back to school and into Mr Yukimuras classroom.

We showed the recording to him and he nodded "you're right, it's Japanese, who left this on your phone?" Mr Yukimura asked "I don't know, all the messages are the same and they all say blocked ID" Allison said "can you translate it?" I asked "mostly, the man speaking is giving instructions actually the first line is saying all evacuees are required  stay ten feet away from outside fences" he said "what does that mean? What fences" I asked "fences running throughout a Japanese interment camp in WW2" Mr Yukimura "after pearl harbour, Japanese Americans were rounded up and put into camps, this man is reading instructions to prisoners upon their arrival" he continued "where do sounds like this come from?" Allison asked "I have no idea because it's fake, it mentions the name of the interment camp as oak creek, there was no oak creek in California" Mr Yukimura said and I looked at Allison and she looked at me.