Life 2 - Chapter 20 - Execution

~~A DEATH FIT FOR A KING~~

A child's scream filled both the rooms.

Mark looked down at his tablet and turned it on.

The tiny screen that showed the front of Mark switched to the tablet's view.

There were several camera places and a battery in the corner reading 98%.

He clicked on a camera that read 'Cam 1C'.  It was some purple curtains and a sign that said 'Out of Order'.  He then quickly closed it.

The tiny screen returned to Mark's front.

He looked back and forth, silently listening.

His eyes widened as he reached over and slammed the left door shut.

An inhuman moan sounded from behind the door.  He flicked the light on, and a shadow of what looked like a bunny shone on the outer wall.

"F*** off, Bonnie...."  Mark mumbled.

He waited a second before flipping his camera back up again.

The curtains were still closed, but the battery read 85%.

He flipped the camera back down and flicked the light on on the right side.

An extremely creepy chicken or duck thing was in the window.

Mark yelped and quickly shut that door, too.

A deep laughter filled the rooms.

He turned and flicked the lights on for the left door.  There was no shadow.

He quickly opened the door, flicked the light once more, then opened his camera again.

68%.

The camera looked different when he pulled it up.  Instead of the curtains being closed, a fox head was poking out, grinning at the camera.  It looked really messed up, like, severe disrepair.

"No, no, no, Foxy, go away!  Go back to sleep or something!"  Mark yelled at the camera.

He put it back down and checked the left door real quick, saw nothing, then checked the right door, which was still closed.

The chicken/duck was gone.

He opened the door, flicked the lights to be sure, flicked the left door lights, saw the bunny thing and shut it quickly, and then checked the camera.

49%.  More than half his battery was gone.

The curtains were wide open, and the sign that had said out of order now said 'It's Me'.

Just a few seconds later, banging could be heard from the left door.

Mark put his camera down and flicked the light on the right door.

Nothing was there.

He flicked the light on the left door.

The bunny shadow shone against the wall.

"My God, Bonnie, f*** off!"  Mark yelled.

He checked the camera again.

23%.  The banging had taken out a ton of his battery.

The curtains were closed again, and the sign in front was back to normal.

The deep laughter sounded again, followed by an inhuman screech.

Mark nearly dropped his monitor.  He put it down and his face showed anger and terror.

"F***...f***...f***...Freddy, F*** OFF!"  He yelled at the right door.

He pulled up his camera quickly and the curtains were, once again, wide open.

"S***!"

He slammed the left door button, accidentally opening it.  He panicked and quickly shut it again and flicked the lights to the right one.  The chicken/duck was in the window.  He quickly shut that door, too.

The banging sounded again.

After a few seconds, Mark pulled his camera up again.

3%.

He was screwed.

He threw his camera to the ground, shattering it.

After a few more seconds had passed, the sound of a generator powering down sounded.

Both doors popped up.

Mark stared in horror at the left door, almost like he was waiting for something.

Suddenly, eyes began flashing in the doorway, illuminating what looked to be a bear face.

A song began playing.

Mark just stared in horror.

Suddenly, the song stopped.  Bonnie came in from the right door, yanking Mark straight up, causing the chains to break.

Mark screamed in fear, kicking at the animatronic.

Foxy and the chicken/duck came in through the left door and stood to the side.

The bear, probably Freddy, drug in a suit thing.

Mark's eyes went wide.

"N-NO!  PLEASE!  GOD DAMMIT, NO!  DON'T PUT ME IN THERE!!"  He screamed.

Bonnie lifted Mark up as Freddy pulled the head off the suit thing.  Inside of it were a bunch of metal parts.

Without hesitation, Bonnie shoved Mark straight down into it.

Mark screamed as blood began pouring from the suit.  The metal parts on the inside were digging into him.

Foxy and the chicken/duck helped shove his arms into the arm sockets.

Mark screamed again, but it was weaker.

Finally, Freddy raised the head of the suit.

Mark looked up, a look of defeat in his eyes.

Without any more strength, his head hung limp as he drifted on the edge of consciousness.

Freddy slammed the head down onto Mark, whose screams were silenced.

Once the head was fully on, an eye popped from the left socket and teeth appeared from the mouth.

Markiplier, Mark, the super king of FNAF, was dead.

10 innocents remained.