Revelations

After everyone helped clean up and left, Victorine and Hadrien went into the living room. She hadn't seen her mamma since earlier and wondered where she had went off to. Victorine plopped down on the sofa and rubbed her belly. She looked at Hadrien and said, "I'll admit, that alligator cheesecake!!!! Your girl Teta can burn! I can see why you were taken...." Hadrien took the bait, and used the opportunity to his advantage. "Victorine, I know what I did was wrong, but I never stopped wanting you. I know now that what I did caused all kinds of trouble, but I need to make good. To you, and to our daughter. Victorine, will you marry me?" , asked Hadrien. Victorine's mouth opened, then she quickly closed it. She couldn't believe her ears. Her heart beat wildly as Hadrien held his hand out to her and helped her up. As she stood close to him, he looked down into her cleavage, his want to feel her insides growing. He kissed her mouth deeply, reminiscent of their early days. She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed his tongue. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!", she said, as soon as she could talk. " I love you!" , she said. Hadrien led her to the bedroom. He helped her undress, sliding her dress down after taking off her sandals. Victorine couldn't believe this was happening. She helped Hadrien out of his shirt, his muscular body tantalizing her. They laid on the bed, and Hadrien kissed her lips softly, then traveled to her throat, then between her heaving breasts, driving her crazy. She ran her fingers through his mess of dreadlocks as he kissed her stomach and whispered to their baby in there. Hadrien then lowered his mouth to her thighs, then licked between her legs. Victorine's eyes rolled back as she enjoyed his worship. She was so ready for him, remembering his enormous penis, then suddenly worried that he would hurt her or the baby. When Hadrien suckled her breast then slid behind her, his hands on her waist, bringing her close to him, she could think of nothing but the fact that she had her man back. Hadrien slid his finger into her first, getting a good feel of her, then he stuffed his huge erection into her from the side, her wetness opening up for him to slide into her depth. Victorine's body was ripe like a fresh peach as he pumped into her, his grip on her hips. She allowed herself to take all he offered, and she had to admit, Hadrien's big cock felt too good in her. She felt like a damned fool for complaining in the past, and for all her cheating ways. This man had all she had ever wanted, and he was giving it to her tenderly, but passionately.
Hadrien enjoyed the feel of pregnancy in Victorine. He made love to her greedily, her vagina tight yet workable around his huge staff. He dipped and dipped into her until he felt himself losing control, and had he not thought about the baby, he would have tried to split her in half. He could feel her coming on him as he powerfully rocked into her, coming in her hard. The tempo of their lovemaking had worried her a bit, but when Hadrien came in her, cascading and flowing like a current, she could exhale finally and let her body relax. They were breathless and speechless for a moment, the realization of their act washing over them. Hadrien did love Victorine, even with all the things they had done to each other. Victorine felt like she was on cloud nine as they lay. They slept peacefully through the night, Hadrien wrapped around her, protecting her.
Meanwhile, Jeraina Faye and Celestine had cleaned up the mess that was Derek and had driven to the other side of the bayou in Celestine's pick up truck, leaving Dex and Rosa to wonder what happened to them. Celestine dragged Derek's corpse to a wood pile and threw some kerosene on it. Jeraina Faye stood, striking a match and threw it on the pile. A huge flame engulfed what was Derek, and Celestine held Jeraina Faye to him. "What now?", she asked, enjoying the feel of his body. Celestine had proven himself to her, as a man. She thought of how he had made her feel earlier that night. With her being such a success tonight, she knew she would reign as Hoodooienne now, and the people would be loyal to her, which meant steady money would be coming in, which meant maybe she didn't need Dex anymore. She looked at Celestine, wondering if he would leave his yellow wench and come live with her if she asked. He looked down into her eyes and said, " Woman, whatever you need from me, I'm there", he said, reading her thoughts. Jeraina Faye smiled, then gave him a hug. She felt different somehow. A change was taking place in her, and all it took was killing a zombie to bring it out.
***************************************************************
Tameka laid in bed with Tim, both asleep in the deep of night. She was dreaming that her and Tim were in the park, playing with Precious. He was smiling at her and she felt like the luckiest woman on the planet. But something wasn't right. The dream started changing; she saw Derek, walking towards Tim, who was now holding Precious. Tameka saw Derek had a gun. She began screaming in the dream as Derek aimed the gun at Tim. She could see the emptiness in Derek's eyes as he pulled the trigger, the blast bringing her out of her dream, screaming. Tim woke startled next to her, grabbing her. "Baby! Baby! What's wrong?", he asked, frantically. Tameka tried to talk, but her sobs overwhelmed her. Tim held her close to him, her grabbing him tightly. " I dreamt that we were in the park, and Derek shot you while you were holding Precious!", she cried. Tim kissed her forehead and comforted her. "It was just a dream, bae. Just a bad dream. I'm right here, and Precious is asleep in her room. It was just a dream.", he assured her. Tameka listened to Tim's voice and felt better. She didn't want to know what it would be like to lose him. She kissed him softly, then he initiated something deeper as he kissed her passionately, covering her body with his. Tim entered Tameka with a swift push and began stroking, her wrapping her legs around him. They made love passionately, Tameka forgetting her dream for the time being. Tim made her feel like gold, his love strong and molding. Tameka's body fit with his perfectly as he took her to ecstasy, rolling his tongue in her mouth and his finger in her ass. Tameka came hard, her body tweaking. Tim continued his thrusts until he came inside of her, injecting his seed into her. They laid breathlessly, exhausted. They fell back to sleep in each other's arms.
The next morning, Tameka thought of her dream. She was in the kitchen cooking breakfast when her phone rang, snapping her out of her thought. She answered to find Merlynne on the line." Hey girl? How you doing?", she asked. Merlynne sounded different. "Hey girl. I'm okay. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to Republic tonight. It's Saturday, so you know we get in free." Merlynne's voice sounded so strange. Tameka noticed. " What's wrong, diva? I know something wrong! Tell me what's up!", she said. Merlynne replied, "Girl, Nick came over last night. He brought me an early birthday present." Tameka waited. " Girl, I was so upset that Hadrien hadn't called me back, that I slept with him! What? He brought some food from Casa and a bottle of Hennessey, girl! I was emotional, and I let him get it. Now he thinking we back together! Girl, he bought me a new purse and some fire ass shoes! I couldn't tell him no!", she exclaimed. Tameka rolled her eyes, then asked," What you gonna do? If you tell Nick the truth, he's gonna beat your ass like he did that time he caught you in the club with Willis!" Merlynne wanted to see Hadrien again, and he was all she could think about. "Fuck Nick! I don't want to deal with him! I'm worried cuz Hadrien hasn't been calling me, and I care about him, Tee!", she exclaimed. Tameka felt bad, but said, " Merlynne, he's having a baby with Victorine! The same Victorine who did all that shit to me, the same Victorine who fucked Derek and his mind, the same Victorine who do all that Hoodoo! I'm sorry baby girl, but as wonderful as Hadrien's dick is, it ain't worth all the stress! It's best to leave him alone and move on, cuz he's always going to be involved with Victorine! Always!!!" Merlynne listened to every bittersweet word her friend had said, and they hurt, but they made sense. She would give Hadrien one more chance to let her know what was what.
**************************************************************
When Jeraina Faye and Celestine walked in the house, they were met by an angry Rosa and an equally upset Dex. "Where the fuck y'all been?", asked Rosa to Celestine. Jeraina Faye quickly stopped her. "Uh uh, you don't ask shit in this house!" Dex looked uncomfortable as she said this, then looked at Celestine and said, "For real, Jeraina Faye! Where y'all been? We been looking all over for y'all!" Jeraina Faye couldn't wait. " Yeah, I bet when you was digging all up in this yella bitch's ass, you was looking for me!", she spat, knowingly. Celestine looked at Rosa then Jeraina Faye. Dex was livid. "What the fuck are you talking about? We was worried about y'all!" Jeraina Faye didn't feel like the drama tonight, not after all that had happened. "Get the fuck out! Take this yella heifer with you, too! It's over Dex! You need to get your shit and be gone out of my sight, or else!", she warned. Rosa wasn't having it. "Naw, fuck this trifling ass bitch! She don't know who she fucking with! Celestine, you best tell this bitch before I have to cut her deep!", yelled Rosa. "Bitch, you don't want none of this!" "Woman, hush!", ordered Celestine. He waved his hand and Rosa went quiet. Dex was pissed off at being ordered to leave, and he wanted to know why. He rushed at Jeraina Faye, only to have Celestine dip his hand in his pocket and blow some powder into his face. Dex stood still, unable to move. Jeraina Faye could see the panic in his eyes. She walked up to Dex and Rosa, looking at them, scrutinizing them. "Y'all thought it fit to leave my meeting and have y'all own party, huh? Y'all should've stayed and joined in with everyone else. Dex, I've bout had it with you. It's time you be on your way, and if I gots to tell you again, it will be the last words you'll ever hear! And you", she said towards Rosa, " if you don't get your high yella ass out of my house, they gone have to put the pieces of your raggedy ass back together! Play with me!", she warned. Rosa looked at Celestine and pleaded for him to release her. Celestine relaxed his hold on them, and Rosa asked, " Celestine? You don't want me no more? You just gone throw me out like that? After all we been through?" Celestine turned a deaf ear on Rosa and turned to Dex, who was looking like he wanted to fight. " You best slow your roll, younging!", he said to Dex. "I can see you wanna beat on me, but I'm a man where they got men, not where they ain't got none! You swing on me, I'ma have to lay that ass out!", he warned. Dex looked like he wanted to tear shit up, but the look on Jeraina Faye's face told him otherwise. " You want me gone? Fine then! Bitch, you will never find another man who can do you like I do! That's a promise! You evil bitch!", he yelled. "Keep it up, Dex! You gone be missing your dick!", replied Jeraina Faye. Dex walked past her fast and went into their room, then shortly came out with his bags. " Come on, Rosa! What we need with these two old muthafuckas, huh? Let's roll baby! Come with me, I got a place for ya!", Dex went on. Rosa twisted and twirled her ass, joining in. "Yeah, daddy! Celestine can't handle all of this anyway! It's best the old foagies stay together!", she laughed. Celestine stayed quiet as Jeraina Faye closed the door on them, then watched as she whispered words under her breath. As they drove away, Jeraina Faye cursed Dex and Rosa. Dex didn't know it at the time, but Jeraina Faye put an impotent curse on him, and a hexing spell on Rosa, for all their talk. That would teach them.
Celestine took Jeraina Faye into his arms. " You think I'm old?", he asked. She looked at him and kissed his lips. "Of course not! Old is for clothes, and hoes!", she teased, then led him to their room.
***************************************************************
Merlynne looked at herself in the mirror. She had just gotten her hair done and she knew she was looking right, with her form fitting summer dress. She decided she would drive down to the docks where Hadrien and his adoptive father worked. When she got there, the man told her Hadrien hadn't been there, but called him on the phone telling him someone was looking for him.
About twenty minutes later, Hadrien drove up to see Merlynne waiting in her car. She got out and waited while he parked his truck then walked up to her. " What are you doing here?", he asked. "Well, hello to you too! I came down here to check on you since you don't take or return my calls!", she said. " What's going on, Hadrien? If it's over, then tell me it's over! Don't string me along! I'm a big girl! I can take it!", she yelled. Hadrien felt bad. He hadn't meant to drag Merlynne into a situation. They had fun together, and she was great in bed, but he had made a commitment to Victorine and their child. "Merlynne, we need to talk.", he said. They got in her car and sat. " First off, hello!", he said as she looked at him stupid. " You are looking very lovely today. I'm sorry I haven't been taking your calls. I've had to come to the realization that I'm about to become a father, and I've decided to marry Victorine. " As soon as she heard the words that came out of Hadrien's mouth, Merlynne felt sick. "Please, Merlynne! Listen to me, please! I had a wonderful time with you, and I really care about you. If the circumstances were different, I'd be all over you right now, right here in this car! But I have to man up to my responsibilities. We're having a daughter, and I need to be a better man, for her. That's why I'm going to marry Victorine and try my best to be a better man, for both of them.", he said. Merlynne felt as if Hadrien had stabbed her in her heart. " So, I was good to fuck! Real good to fuck, but not good enough to be with you? You know Hadrien, I thought you were different. I thought you were better than these old seed dropping, random niggas! I thought you were the most dignified man I ever met, but I see you ain't shit! Victorine must have a root on your ass, too!", she spat, hurting his feelings. "How come when a man has a good woman backing him, they always pick the bitch who do them the most shit? Look, Hadrien, just get out of my car!", she yelled as tears rolled down her face. Hadrien felt so low. He had never wanted to hurt Merlynne. She was a good girl, but he loved Victorine, no matter what. " Merlynne, I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you! You have to understand! I never promised we'd be together! You came into my life at a time when I needed a friend, when I needed to figure things out. I have now, and this is what I've decided! ", he said. Merlynne was suddenly sick of hearing his voice, sick of being near him. " You know what? Get the fuck away from me, right now! I can't stand to be around a lying son of a bitch!" Her words hit Hadrien hard, and he opened the car door. Merlynne's heart was hurting and she felt like dying. She watched as Hadrien got out of her car and closed the door, then walked away looking back at her. She wanted to run to him and tell him she loved him, but her pride wouldn't allow it. She stepped on the gas pedal, spraying gravel as she drove away, and out of his life. He was missing out on a wonderful woman, she thought. She wanted to hate him, but all she could do was cry at that moment. Merlynne drove down the bayou road wrecklessly, then dry stopped, swirving to one side. She let her emotions get the best of her and she cried and cried. Why couldn't Hadrien love her? Why did that fucking Victorine get everything? She hated Victorine with a passion at that moment. As the tears streaked her perfect face, Merlynne thought of Tameka and all she suffered. She found her pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, so why couldn't she? Merlynne felt bitter, felt angry. She wished that something would happen to her to make Hadrien feel bad for dismissing her like he had. She even wished that Victorine would shit on him again, and cause him to come to his senses and come running back to her. She had what he wanted and needed. It should be them together. If only there was no Victorine, she thought. If only she weren't in the picture...