Chapter 45

(F/c) - Favorite color

also small warning, sexual stuff near the end of the chapter so y e a h.
---------

"Hello there, Timothy."

Your ears perked up at the incredibly deep and smooth voice.
It sounded pretty hot, to be honest.

"No, no, get out. I'm not letting you in. Who the fuck even sent you?!" You heard Masky sneer.

"Can't I visit my favorite brother?"

"He's not here. Run along." Masky grunted.

You looked up at BEN, seeing him shake his head and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Who's-" You were cut off by BEN placing his hand on your mouth.

"He can't know you're here. Be quiet, okay?" BEN whispered.

You lifted a brow and nodded, making BEN release his hand from your mouth.
You slowly sat up on the couch and leaned a bit to the side, trying to get a peek.
Unfortunately, you couldn't see anything.
Your ears perked up, hearing Masky talk once again.

"I've told you once, I'm not telling you twice! Leave."

"Well, then who's running the mansion, hm?~"

"None of your bussiness." Masky huffed.

Suddenly, you heard loud bangs and grunts.

"Stop resisting, Timothy." The deep voice hissed.

You stood up, making BEN panic as you walked out of the living room.
He quickly followed behind you.
As you walked into the entrance, you noticed Masky struggling, keeping the large tentacles away.
Wait, tentacles?
You looked up, seeing a faceless figure with only a mouth.
It had a large, black trench coat on which had a rose in its front pocket and a black fedora on.
At that moment the tall figure noticed you, both him and Masky froze.

"Ah, shit." Masky muttered.

The figure's mouth turned into a grin, showing his rows of sharp teeth.

"My, my, Timothy. Is this why you didn't want me to come in? Nobody told me you had such a lovely lady in here." He let out a deep chuckle.

"U-Uh-?" You stuttered, flustered by his compliment.

BEN glared at the tall figure and gently gripped your arm, just incase something happened.
The figure's tendrils gripped Masky's waist and lifted him up, moving Masky out of the way.

"Don't do anything stu-" BEN was cut off short by tendrils grabbing him as well and moving him aside.

"Hey! Let me go you asshole!" BEN seethed, struggling in the tentacle's grip.

"Tell me, sweetheart, what's your name?" The tall figure asked.

"(Y-Y/n)."

"Lovely name. Let me introduce myself,"

"Name's Offenderman. Sexual Offenderman, as most like to call me." He smirks.

You could do nothing but nod.
You felt as if you were hypnotized by his sexy voice.
You noticed one of his hands reaching into his pockets.
He pulled out a beautiful rose.
Better yet, it was a (f/c) colored rose!

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady." He grins.

"Wait, wait! Don't take th-" BEN was trying to warn you, until one of Offender's tendrils were wrapped around BEN's and Masky's mouth, to keep them both quiet.