Chapter 40

Pretty long chapter h a aha whoops.

Enjoy.

__________________________

While watching the movies, you actually expected BEN to be the huge pervert he is.
Instead, he wasn't!
He was sweet and caring towards you instead of being perverted.
And it actually surprised you.
After a few movies, you could feel yourself grow tired once again.
Even though you just woke up a few hours ago, you still felt the need to sleep.
Being under the warm blankets, with BEN's arm wrapped around your waist was pretty comfortable.
You, without even thinking, snuggled up into BEN's chest, closing your tired eyes.
BEN stiffened up, surprised by your sudden action, but relaxed soon after.
He felt his face become hot as he let out a sigh, turning the volume of the tv down.
He rested his chin lightly on top of your head, listening to your soft breathing.
Your tail moved under the sheets, wrapping itself around your own body.
It was kind of a habit to do that.
But, to BEN it was cute.

~

Jack grunted to himself, pushing his mask up over his head.
He looked into the small mirror he had hanging right above the washbasin in the bathroom.
He lightly touched just right under his eye, feeling the dried, black liquid that ran down to his cheeks.

'Of course.' Jack thought,

'It's pretty obvious she likes BEN better. He has better looks, better this and that. And then there's me. An eyeless, kidney eating freak.'

He huffed and pushed his mask back down.
It's not like he cared about what anyone though of him or anything...
But, you and BEN have been in his room for quite awhile.
He sighed, running a hand through his hair, getting out of the bathroom
As he walked through the hall, he noticed someone exiting his room and closing the door.
He huffed once more.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jack asked.

The white hooded male jumped a bit.

"Fucking hell, Jack!" Jeff hissed.

"That does not answer my question."

"None of your business. Fuck off."

With that, Jeff flipped him off and walked downstairs.
Jack glared at Jeff's back as Jeff walked downstairs.
What did that asswipe do now?
Since Jack didn't want to be rude and interrupt whatever you were doing with BEN, he passed his room and went straight downstairs to the living room.
He sat down on the couch, next to some other pasta's.

"Are you done with your mourning, pussy?" Dark Link laughed.

"Whatever." Jack grunted, rolling his 'eyes'.

~

You let out a soft groan, rubbing your eyes.
You sat right up, seeing BEN in front of his tv, playing games.
Hey, wait.
You were in BEN's room now.
You looked at the clock.
It was 1 AM.
Everyone was probably already asleep.

"Hey, sleep well?" BEN asked, without turning from the tv.

"Mhm...Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

BEN shrugged.

"We both slept through the day. So, now I'm wide awake."

You smiled, having your tail wag from side to side.
You always loved the night, and used to look at the stars through the window of the room in the laboratory you were in.
You hadn't really gotten much chance to go outside at night peacefully.

"Hey, BEN?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"Could we maybe go outside? You know, take a walk through the streets, maybe? I mean, not like I'm forcing you to go, only if you'd like..."