Chapter 7:"The Debate"

Day 1/100
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
Phoebe

"What have I gotten myself into?Why did I agree to that?"

I asked myself as I was walking to the hallway alone.Because Jasper needed to go to art class early to finish his art so that's why I'm walking alone.

Because your stupid.You act first before thinking sometimes.

"Geez,thank you for your opinion"I replied,sarcastically as I mentally argue with my subconscience.

It's your fault you putted yourself to this mess.

I hate it when my subconscience scolds me.

Good

I rolled my eyes as I continued walking,because I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going--I accidentally bumped into a girl.
-----------
Trisha

I was walking on my way to Biology class when someone bumped into me which caused my books I'm carrying fall from the ground.

"Oh I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bumped into you"A familiared girl said as she helps me pick up my books.

"It's fine-"

"Phoebe"I said as I gave a fake smile and took my books from her.

"T-Trisha"She said,stuttering.

"Trisha,I'm sorry...let me explain what happend-"

"No...it's fine I'm sorry as well.And the thing is it's not your fault.I'm such a fool on falling in love with Cole."I said looking down.

We hugged and continued talking.

*ring**ring*The bell rang.

Means lunch time is over.

"Well...bye gonna go now see you later"I said,cheerfully.

"Yeah...see you later"She said.
----------
Phoebe

When Trisha headed to her class;I headed to my locker and get my books.

I continued walking to class.

I just remembered me And Cole have the same class.I smirked.

"I swear...."I muttered.Clutching my books near my chest.

"I'll make you fall for me.Trainor,No matter what it takes"I said.

As I reached my class I sat down to my seat.

"Good Afternoon class"Proffesor Reyes said as he entered the class.

"Okay, class.We talked about social constructivism last time,right?With this,we will have a debate about whether or not love is socially constructed."

Half of the class complained about it.

"Why that,Sir?"The complain of others.

"Don't worry.This will be a informal debate since I am giving you only a short time to prepare.This will be more on discussion of ideas regarding social constructivism"Our professor explained.