Chapter 1:"Hillston HighSchool"

Phoebe

"Phoebe!!! Wake up!"I hear a yell beside my bedside.

"UUgghhhhh....Just give me five more minutes mom!."I replied,half-asleep.

"Hmm....Nope NOW!!Come on get ready and then go down and eat breakfast."My mom exclaimed.

"FFiinnnneee....I'll go and get ready already."I replied sleepily,as I seat down on my bed.

"Good--now if your done join me for breakfast downstairs."My mom exclaimed before leaving my room.

"*Sigh*I guess I need to get ready then..."I said as I get out of bed.

I fixed my bed and readied the clothes that I'm going to wear.After that,I went to the bathroom and take a bath and blow dried my hair and put it on a side braid hairstyle.Then,I get dressed and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom"I said,as I saw my mom,Michelle,setting up the table.

"Oh!Hi Phoebe!Guess what's for breakfast!"She cheerfully said.

I laugh a little as I sat down the table.Yeah,I get ready first before I eat.

"I know....Is it...Yakisoba bread?"I said.

"Uhh...no"My mom said.

"It's pancakes!With maple syrup and a cherry on top!And hot chocolate."My mom said.

"Ohh--thank you mom"I said,as I warmly smiled.

"Your welcome"She said,warmly.

As soon as the food was served I started eating.After I finished eating and drinking my hot chocolate.I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth,of course,and readied my things,as I was finished preparing my things there was a knock on the door.

"Phoebe!!Are you there?"A feminine voice yelled,knocking.

"Open the door bookworm!!"Another deep voice yelled,snickering.

I sighed as I realized who they were.

"I'll get it mom"I yelled to my mom as I stood up.

I walked up to the door and opened it.

I was correct.

It was no other than

Trisha Katey Cortez

And

Jasper Ryan Phillips.

My two best friends.

Trisha had beautiful hazel hair and entincing hazel eyes.No wonder boys fall head over heels for her.She's one of the Top 10 in class.She's also the captain of the volleyball team in our school.

On the other hand,Jasper has jet black hair and light blue piercing eyes.A lot of girls for him because he's "hot".

Ugh.

Puh-leeze.

He's a total jerk,I don't know the reason why girls like him so much.He's
stupid and obnoxious.But he's s still caring and protective of me and Trisha.
He's like our big brother.He's the captain of the football team,the brother of Zander who is joined in the PB7(Popular Boy Group)and a total girl magnet.